cpye2 is offline Junior Member

Creatine Gluconate? Anyone heard or tried this?

A friend has introduced me to a new gen of creatine. Supposedly better than CEE and Kre-Alk. Its called Creatine Gluconate. Anyone ever tried or heard of this stuff? Thinking about ordering some. 100 Games = 10$. Here is what the website says on it (Not Much):

Bulk Creatine Gluconate

Using glucose as a delivery system, Creatine Gluconate represents a highly effective and safer form of next generation creatine! PM me for the web address. Thanks

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpye2
    A friend has introduced me to a new gen of creatine. Supposedly better than CEE and Kre-Alk. Its called Creatine Gluconate. Anyone ever tried or heard of this stuff? Thinking about ordering some. 100 Games = 10$. Here is what the website says on it (Not Much):

Bulk Creatine Gluconate

Using glucose as a delivery system, Creatine Gluconate represents a highly effective and safer form of next generation creatine! PM me for the web address. Thanks
    yea thats the type of creatine that is found in gaspari nutrition's size-on...as far as being more effective than cee im a bit skeptical...heres my reasoning
    an effective dosage of CEE would be between 2-3g
    a single serving of gaspari sizeon is 43g (granted there are a crap load of other ingredients)...to me its creatine w/ glucose (another common form of being dextrose) which is one of the older tricks in the book (spiking insulin to better absorb materials i.e. dex+whey pwo)...In conclusion I'd say CEE is more effecient than creatine gluconate simply because of the size (or lack thereof) of the dose need (2-3g)...as far as effectiveness i was always under the impression that nothing was absorbed better in the body than ethyl esters. I'm no mad scientist when it comes to this stuff but thats my .02!

cpye2 is offline Junior Member
    So would you say CEE is also better than Kre-Alk? Thanks for the input BTW!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpye2
    So would you say CEE is also better than Kre-Alk? Thanks for the input BTW!
    yea...from what ive read i was always under the impression that ethyl esters are the best!

Thread Information