PP,SD knockoff + Clen for Cutting

I've read that PP or Superdrol could be used to cut. Now what if someone was to eat around maintenence say 2400 cals at a 55/30/15 breakdown..most carbs coming in Pre,Post and PPWO. Since you would be eating at maintence but throw in 40min am cardio 6 days a week plus 25min pwo cardio in a 6 day split. If one is around 13-16bf%200lbs could they expect to either maintain weight but drop BF% or lose say 10lbs while improving BF%. The cycle would be 4 weeks long and no PCT becuase im on TRT therapy. I would use supporting supplement for BP and liver and continue clen use for an additional 2 weeks for a total of 6 weeks with benadryl on the 3rd and 6th week. Since clen is anti-catabolic I would use it before am cardio with 5g of BCAAS to ensure there would be minimal to 0 muscle loss.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't run clen at the same time as PP or SD.

I'd look into tweaking your HRT program first, before adding these types of suppliments. You would have much better results with a different HRT program I'm sure.

Such as...?

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Superdrol and Phera Plex are mass building compounds. Ive seen some people use it as cutter but they will still gain some weigh. IMO you will not drop 10lbs using either of those. Diet would be the main factor in this situation.

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    If you are going to use one (SD or PP) as a part of a cutting cycle, I would choose SD all day long over PP. No water retention, estrogen, just much cleaner overall. I think if you wanted to stay over the counter and get a nice stack with your TRT to help lean out a bit you could use some SD with some V-50 by IDS. V-50 is a prostanozol product. Non-methylated winstrol . That with some clen would be nice.

Also, with the clen and benedryl- Why would you only run the benedryl on the 3rd and 6th week? I would run it from the 3rd week until the end of your cycle. Just a thought.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrose
    V-50 is a prostanozol product. Non-methylated winstrol.
    Nope, V-50 = DHEA with some other crap in there. It does absolutly nothing, I used a bottle in disbeliefe that I really just spent $35 on fancy DHEA, just research V-50 a little on google....

Generic Labz ZOL is supposed to be the knockoff of AX's fake winny and I used that, I felt it acted like a mild diuretic w/ no strength gains.

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    Nope, V-50 = DHEA with some other crap in there. It does absolutly nothing, I used a bottle in disbeliefe that I really just spent $35 on fancy DHEA, just research V-50 a little on google....

Generic Labz ZOL is supposed to be the knockoff of AX's fake winny and I used that, I felt it acted like a mild diuretic w/ no strength gains.
    You are right about the old formula of the V-50. They just came out with a new version. 60 caps, prostanazol. Check it out.

Ill wait for more replys on the prostonazol... but your saying stack that with superdrol and clen ?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Superdrol is good for a cutter,makes you hard as nails and very vascular.Clen and or t-3 would work.......

So do you reccomend both together.... I mean I heard its a heart attack waiting to happen but If I took supplements to help BP would it be doable. Also on that site I B E N U T R...... is that clen enough to last 6 weeks and how do you measure it?

embalmer is offline Associate Member
    you shoudl cycle clen two weeks on and then two weeks off. just get a oral syringe and measure it that way. most accurate way

Well most people say one pump is equivelent to 20 mgs...I was jsut wondering if this other clen is the same way...but embalmer do you think the two compoundsw could be run together for an effective cut/LBM gain

Just also letting you know, I wont be using Anabolic 's Extreme Superdrol but I will be using Seriouus Solutions Nurition Methyl-Drol XT priced at 24.95.

Methyl-Drol XT
    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 90

Amount per Serving:
    2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol û 10 mg.

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, and Stearic Acid.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Save the clen for pct.

Why you think I would see better results in cutting that way or no? Do you think results could be achieved if both were run together?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    you can run clen with the superdrol and during pct. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Just curious why dont you think 6 weeks straight with 2 sessions of benadrylo at weeks 2 and 4 wouldnt be as effective?

Thread Information