I'm actually liking No Xplode and Cell Mass!!

I actually like this combo, I've been feeling stronger these past few days and getting good energy from the No Xplode. Alot of people knock the shit, but I like it alot. I'm going to take this combination for about 12 wks and see what happens. Oh yeah, I'm also going to get some IGF-1 and some slin too, so I think the stack will give me a good mass run, hopefully the IGF will help the gains stay semi-lean.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I used NOXplode for 12 weeks. Yeah, it improved my energy and mental alertness, but for all its hype about incredible pumps, strength gains, etc., it really fell short. The blue raspberry flavor tasted pretty bad as well, but the fruit punch was ok. Don't know about Cell Mass, but I just got onto Vitargo CGL and it is dope!! I'm gettin' swole, pumped, and strong as fvck.

Anyhow, I'm researching/considering using IGF-1/slin before my first AAS cycle next summer. I'll definitely be paying attention to your results. Good luck bro!!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    glad to hear you're liking it! I'll def agree with ya in saying that its a good stack

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I do like the Cell Mass, not too proud of NO Xplode, but im gonna try Superpump250 and Cell Mass

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I like No-Xplode but the Cellmass didnt really do a lot for me and it was a pain in the a** because you had to take it on empty stomach and then wait, etc etc. I had to plan my day around it.

Thread Information