Thread: satur8 creatine

**BIG T** is offline New Member

satur8 creatine

Instead of taking your creatine post workout...would it still be effective just taking it everynight before bed like on your off days? On my training days, I drink about 4 shakes/drinks within a couple of hours and want to try and cut one out so I don't have to piss every 10 minutes for a couple of hours. I already drink a whey protein shake 1 and a half hours before my workout, and supercharge a half hour before as well. Then post workout I drink my creatine, then my PWO shake. And during my workout I drink about 2 bottles of water. So yeah, you can really feel your bladder stretching after that

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    I feel what your saying bigtime about how lots of liquids are centered around when you workout. I dont know how effective the creatine would be if you were to wait till bedtime on workout days...for some reason I'd stick with it post workout.

Maybe a couple tips on trying to cut down on the amount of liquid you ingest before/during/post workout--instead of having a protein shake before you worked out maybe try for some solid foods. Instead of using a powder creatine like satur8 that you have to mix you could also opt for creatine in capsule form which would more than likely be a CEE.

Hope that helps out a lil bit!

**BIG T** is offline New Member
    well one thing i love about the satur8 is i get a free bottle of satur8 nitric oxide with the creatine...so i like to get things free, especially supps

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by **BIG T**
    well one thing i love about the satur8 is i get a free bottle of satur8 nitric oxide with the creatine...so i like to get things free, especially supps
    cant fault ya for that!

handler is offline Junior Member
    dont think id be easy to sleep with satur8 in ur stomic , theres enough caffine in it to keep u up

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andler
    dont think id be easy to sleep with satur8 in ur stomic , theres enough caffine in it to keep u up
    There is no caffine.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (9.5g)
    Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 12
    Calories from Fat: 0
    Total Fat: 0
    Total Carbohydrates: 1g
    Protein 2g
    Satur8: 8,000mg
    (performance volumizing cocktail)
    Consisting of:
    2CM (DiCreatine Malate): 3,000mg
    Betapure (Betaine Anhydrous): 2,000mg
    Arginine AlphaKetoGlutarate: 1,000mg
    L-Taurine: 1,000mg
    Glycovol (Glycocyamine): 500mg
    Endurlac (Glucuronolactone): 500mg

Other Ingredients:
    Natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, potassium acesulfame, sucralose and natural vegetable colors.

whtalooker is offline New Member
    well, no harm in trying it. if you are getting some good results let us know

Thread Information