str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member

80mgs of anavar. How much creatine?

I want to bulk on this cycle, but limit fat intake and do a little cardio to keep off some extra fat. I will be doing 10 weeks of anavar at 80mgs. How much creatine should I use since oxandralone helps with creatine absorption?

And will good o'l creatine monohydrate do? I don't want to waste my money on other creatines, IMO i've tried them all and they all do the same shit...Water and bloat...

And last, is it ok to mix with protein shake before and after, or it's absoultely nessesary to take 30 minutes before a shake with some glucose...thanks for input

goose is offline Banned
    Dude....anavar is a cutting AAS.It does very little (I mean very little) to increase mass.

Can I ask why you want to use VAR?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    anavar and nothing else? asides what goose has told you??

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    anavar and nothing else? asides what goose has told you??

It`s like saying Booz with no West HAM.Good to see you around,all the best mate.

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Dude....anavar is a cutting AAS.It does very little (I mean very little) to increase mass.
    That says it best.

Rule #1 All cycles base should start with TEST!!!

Test is best!

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    first, with any cycle you have to take test. second, anavar cuts. third, creatine is shit compared to gear!

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    Anavar is not for cutting only dudes... It's for bulking with cutting... It's mildely anabolic , so it's not as effective as othergears but I think it's the best for one who is trying to get some lean mass with low side effects....

There's no gear for cutting and another for bulking.. There are variations in the intensity for sure but ALL AAS help to build mass and what differs the mostfrom a bulking cycle to a cutting cycle is your diet !!!

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    As for creatine, take it 30-45 minutes before workout on a semi-empty stomach with any sugar.... And take it immediately after your workout then take a shower and take your protien or mix them if you want...

10 grams of creatine monohydrate per day are fine.... 5 grams before and another 5 after ... And also take the10 grams at off days 5 grams when you wake up and another through the day.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicarms
    first, with any cycle you have to take test. second, anavar cuts. third, creatine is shit compared to gear!

First, I don't have to take test. I'm a vet. Second, you have no idea what your saying by your above comment. Who told you anavar cuts? 3rd, anavar allows the body to absorb more creatine so thats why bro's use creatine with anavar. You cut by dieting, not by drugs. Drugs help you either bulk or cut. I know bros that cut on anadrol .

Yes, I know test is the best. I have had my share. Due to hairloss and other reasons, I am choosing not to do test. By the way, I am bigger than I have ever been, and the last time I used test was a long time ago. It's all in your workouts and nutrition. 80mgs of anavar and creatine will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow
    As for creatine, take it 30-45 minutes before workout on a semi-empty stomach with any sugar.... And take it immediately after your workout then take a shower and take your protien or mix them if you want...

10 grams of creatine monohydrate per day are fine.... 5 grams before and another 5 after ... And also take the10 grams at off days 5 grams when you wake up and another through the day.
    thanks for input bro

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow
    Anavar is not for cutting only dudes... It's for bulking with cutting... It's mildely anabolic , so it's not as effective as othergears but I think it's the best for one who is trying to get some lean mass with low side effects....

There's no gear for cutting and another for bulking.. There are variations in the intensity for sure but ALL AAS help to build mass and what differs the mostfrom a bulking cycle to a cutting cycle is your diet !!!
    Well said!

Thread Information