spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

MyogenX and Letro = ???

So the question is, weather a person was in pct, or if they were training naturally, shouldn't matter.

If a person were training naturally, and took letro lets assume reducing his estrogen levels by 90%,

and at the same time supplemented with MyogenX (assuming the expected results are as advertised)

The results should be a significant increase in free floating testosterone in the blood??

anyone care to discuss, or am i off base??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ttt.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    It's something I have been pondering myself. In theory, it seems possible. However, people have only just started using this product, so who really knows yet. I'm anxious to see some real-world feedback on Myongenx though. Very interested.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    My shipment will be here tomorrow. I just finished my PCT yesterday and I will be taking 4 MyogenX caps along side 50mgs. ED proviron . I will be using this as a bridge to my next cycle. I will update on my progress.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    My shipment will be here tomorrow. I just finished my PCT yesterday and I will be taking 4 MyogenX caps along side 50mgs. ED proviron. I will be using this as a bridge to my next cycle. I will update on my progress.
    when did you order it?

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I ordered it on Wed. Tracking # says it will be here tomorrow

that's quick, maybe we will be able to get some fast feed back on this product.

Rules

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    did you get it?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    You are correct spy

as letro and all AIs are known to increase free test as well as total test.

But Letro wouldnt reduce 90%

And You would experience sexual sides from blocking that much estrogen.

so the question then becomes, (for those that use letro, because i have and don't like the hit i get on the libedo) could you run the letro for a short period of time like 1 week.. and run the test booster throughout??

and achieve the same results???

or say.. run the letro to "clean" the receptors..

Rules

Teegunn is offline Banned
    One would hope the Myogenx would offset the libido lowering effects somewhat of the letro. Of course this is an unknown just how effect the myogenx is going to actually be. I suppose we could also use Nolva or Aromasin to help lower estrogen along with the myogenx.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    so the question then becomes, (for those that use letro, because i have and don't like the hit i get on the libedo) could you run the letro for a short period of time like 1 week.. and run the test booster throughout??

and achieve the same results???

or say.. run the letro to "clean" the receptors..

Not really as only 1 week period will not be enough to see dramatic effects. as shortly after your estrogen levels will begin to rise again.

For this effect you would be much better suited with a weaker AI as you dont need to block that much estrogen to the point of lowered libido to see a rise in test levels.

Aromasin or arimidex would be a better option here as they are not as strong at binding to aromatase yet they will still bind to it and cause a rise in test levels.

Letro is probably too strong. It's too strong for most cycles, so it'll almost definately be too strong for use with MyoGenX.

Also, to answer another question on my product, the 200% increase was seen within 5 days of start in the original study....so we should see some results quickly.

One person I know said they felt a libido increase on day 2. I suspect that we'll hear a lot of that, with the results in PCT-use or getting an anabolic effect filtering in at the one month mark.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Letro is probably too strong. It's too strong for most cycles, so it'll almost definately be too strong for use with MyoGenX.

Also, to answer another question on my product, the 200% increase was seen within 5 days of start in the original study....so we should see some results quickly.

One person I know said they felt a libido increase on day 2. I suspect that we'll hear a lot of that, with the results in PCT-use or getting an anabolic effect filtering in at the one month mark.
    Wouldnt using MyoGenX and HCG in PCT be counter-productive as it primiraly increases LH? If this MyoGenX kicks in after 5 days, wouldnt it be wiser to start it at the end of ones HCG PCT protocol. Or totally after the cessation of HCG in PCT?

good information, i've ordered the product, and will begin in 2 weeks.. the information about libedo effects being 2 days is very interesting, there are a few of us that injectable test does not increase libedo, and that may because of excessive estrogen. So i am in hopes of this product to allow for a quicker recovery..

also, i am interested in using this product in a GH/Slin/IGF cycle longterm..

Rules

Thread Information