Pelon is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Best Product For Your Mid-section

Hey guys!, I have been working out really hard lately and I also have put on some more pounds specially on my mid-section, is there any good product out there that will help me get ride off that extra fat, but not loosing my muscle?.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelon
    Hey guys!, I have been working out really hard lately and I also have put on some more pounds specially on my mid-section, is there any good product out there that will help me get ride off that extra fat, but not loosing my muscle?.
    Yes and the good news it is free!!!
    It is called......CARDIO. Do it in the AM on an empty stomach. Keep your heart rate within fat burning range 220 - age x .7 = and you will burn fat with minimal muscle loss. Once you have that in check you may want to check out my clen FAQ in my sig.

Pelon is offline Junior Member
    thanks perfectbeast, I do cardio and I will keep doing it in the AM on an empty stomach. Now, what is CLEN there is not much info about it, where can I learn and read more about the product?.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Pelon,

Do search bro there is a clen threda every day.. But DIet and cardio is where its at.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great Products include but aren't limited to:

Chicken
    Eggs
    Beef
    Vegetables
    Protein Powder
    Flax and Fish Oils
    Nuts/Seeds
    Fruit
    Gym Membership
    Cardio Equipment
    Determination to succeed
    Self control to not pig out or get drunk

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    umm stick to cardio...NOT RUNNING!!!!!!! I REPEAT DO NOT RUN...u may do sprint intervals or jogging then walking on the treadmill...running will metabloze muscle, burn fat too but the idea is to keep the muscle mass and burn fat. Sprinting is fine just not any lengthy type of running on the treadmill...also listen to the dude above me...do ur cardio in the AM for 30 mins and then if possible do it again in the PM for another 30 mins..CARDIO is VITAL! Also, stick to low-carb shit, high protein and add a ECA or clen stack..in no time u will be a lean mean fighting machine!

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    in case u didnt know...reason why cardio in the AM on empty stomach is best is cause ur body has no readily availbable carbs for enegery (food) so ur body has no choice but to use extra fat for fuel....its really that simple! u might feel weak at first but thats ok just dont do anythgin crazy like running...all u need to do is keep ur heart rate within fat-burning range...weigh urself often and if u arent seeing results then increase ur cardio or start cutting out sum bad shit u are eating...

its simple: calories to calories out!

Thread Information