Thread: myogenx log

adam969 is offline New Member

myogenx log

all right been lurking n reading for some time. here is the deal 6' 3'' 230 17% bf on pct now letro1mg day just got myogenx yesterday been off for about 6 weeks. 12 week fina cycle 50-100 ed. the pic in my avatar(coming soon) was probably the closest i have been to how I would like to look.I would like to have been bigger. I am much stronger now though just need to cut the fat and keep the muscle. I need help with diet and training. I lost myself to a crushing heroin addiction and have been sober 1 year on the 17th. I was about 240 and fat as hell. I will post some current pics and also use this as my myogenx log. I am realizing I dont know sht and while I think i have made great progress it should have been much better. I am looking for all possible help.
    bench 275
    squat 300
    25yrs
    Last edited by adam969; 12-03-2006 at 07:23 PM.

day 2 on myogenx increased aggresion. anxious. messy pills, broken 2. i am taking 4 a day

pic is in profile coould not resize for avatar. if anyone knows how let me know
    Last edited by adam969; 12-03-2006 at 07:32 PM.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    hey good to hear you overcoming your addiction.keep up the work bro.

increased agression, also decreased appetite, but that may be due to a busy workday, but did not even think about food. I notice a slight strength increase back toward the direction of ny strength on cycle. Libido is week I am sure to to the .5mg of letro I am running. I dropped the dose .5mg i am not sure were I want to be with the dosage or if I wasnt to stop and start running nolva. I definatley have the dreams too. I was also wondering if myogenx will be anabolic enough to offset the synthroid I started yesterday.
    Last edited by adam969; 12-06-2006 at 08:54 PM.

Thread Information