Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    M1Ts are much stronger than Dbol and then quality of weight they put on is way better. Ive tried both.

pwerfll1 is offline Banned

any good sources m1t

email me please [email protected] thanx

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    weird when i did an m1t cycle i didnt experience such terrible sides i stacked with 4ad and took liver and heart supports. i plan to run another cycle if i find this stuff again

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suzuki99
    weird when i did an m1t cycle i didnt experience such terrible sides i stacked with 4ad and took liver and heart supports. i plan to run another cycle if i find this stuff again
    there is a sup that is called M1T (17alpha-methyl-4-androstene-3-one,17b-ol)
    which you wont experience that many sides with.....whereas Methyl-1Testosterone is a potent steroid which you will (so ive heard) experience many side with

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i used the real m1t at 10mg a day for 4 weeks with 400mg a day of 4ad transdermal + necessary supplements and didnt experience terrible sides

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Yea I went up 20 pounds off of that stuff never did juice yet but that prohormone worked with minimal side effects besides my sac shrinkin a little, but my sac is now back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    it is?....im starting my own thread maybe you could comment there
    yea bajan knows more about it, id ask him

Manpretty is offline Member
    dont think i need to man....did my research after i posted that....but thanks anyway

dkn
    dkn is offline New Member
    I was wondering can you just use m1t's to lose weight?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    My friend digging up old threads is looked down upon, look at the date. No I wouldn't think it be possible to lose weight on M1t. Did you not read the thread? It is a bulking product, in other words this would be a horrible choice for losing weight cause it won't happen. Diet not drugs will cause you to lose weight.

Whitey94 is offline New Member

I have been reccomended M1T's

Ok im 10stone 10 pounds , I Was reccomended dbol at first then a close friend who is a personal trainer said no to dbol and told me to use these instead. I have never touched steroids before. Just want to know what you guys think of doing this?

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey94 View Post
    Ok im 10stone 10 pounds , I Was reccomended dbol at first then a close friend who is a personal trainer said no to dbol and told me to use these instead. I have never touched steroids before. Just want to know what you guys think of doing this?

Please continue to research and learn... you are underage so I will be suspending your account now... good day! *admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information