Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DemonInside is offline Associate Member
    wow what a shitty day this turned into, i get flowers for the g/f and give them to her before she went to work we had plans on seeing each other after.....but then she sends me a text to check my email. Just getting out of the gym btw and i know what the email says, yep she wants to break up.... oh and its her fault this and that. cut the excuses bitch

i hate wasteing money on stupid bitches....

whatever

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    sorry to hear bro...

Its gonna suck for now but trust me itll be better in the long run

"no woman no cry"

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonInside
    wow what a shitty day this turned into, i get flowers for the g/f and give them to her before she went to work we had plans on seeing each other after.....but then she sends me a text to check my email. Just getting out of the gym btw and i know what the email says, yep she wants to break up.... oh and its her fault this and that. cut the excuses bitch

i hate wasteing money on stupid bitches....

whatever
    sorry bro, refer back to comment 115 when you get to thinking bout her.

yeah idk after talking to her i'm not really sad anymore, i'm disappointed tho.

her loss she loss something she'll never have again. i honestly cared too much for her.

moven on i feel like weight has been lifted off my shoulders

now its time to rep that shit

today i was sore as shit so i did biceps and forearms, repping 65's on each side of the preacher bar, still getting stronger

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    nice job in the gym today.

its sucks you had already spent the money b4 you read that email.
    i have been burned b4 i kinda know what your going through. shit will keep getting better every day. just keep pounding the weights. lol

oh i forgot to say i said **** this took the shit back at like 9pm and they actually returned everything lol! so i got some money back but i ended up wasten like 35 bucks in a card and stupid flowers

tomorrow is legs pct is going well, the AI and serm arn't so hard to take anymore, i just take it then hold my breath and chew a piece of gum after and presto no more nasty taste lol

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    lol. kill them legs

update

i ain't sad no more and my ego is threw the roof lol well just for today

after stopping the front delt exercises as you guys suggested my bench has gone up so much

today i did 350 easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried 365 but couldn't get it but that was like my 8th set.

but none the less i am so stoked and everyone at the gym was like holy shit

i would of took a vid if i remember ed to bring my phone but me and my buddies forgot

owell

feeling great and i got a new workout partner hes like a bodybuilder that doesn't compete so i'm glad to be under the wing of someone like him

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    DemonInside,
    Hey I just read all the crap that happened to you, sorry to hear about the g/f. Well take your anger out on the weights.

Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    DemonInside,
    Hey I just read all the crap that happened to you, sorry to hear about the g/f. Well take your anger out on the weights.

did it today and i also finding punching the shit out of a punching bag for liek a half hour works well haha

workouts just keep getting more and more intense and more and more badass cause i'm getting so much stronger.

did back today pull downs close and wide grip both with all the weight 250, for 6-8 reps

i may be getting a huge ego but at a time like this i could use it

defintly feeling buff

tomorrow i train with that guy so i'm pumped

i take no2 and creatine at the same time before i workout and man i don't get tried i'm swole as shit and barley sore the next day

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    hell yea bro. good shit!

how have you been feeling lately bro?

im begining to plan out my own pp and sd cycle..

in the gym things are still getting better training with this new guy kills me tho he does nothing but supersets

but its something different so why not i am also finding some weak points along the way

Things have been strange in my personal life

i decided to talk to my ex last week cause i couldn't stand not talking to her, she got a flat tire a few days later so i went over there and fixed it, shes kissing me holding my hand and all the stuff she used to do when we were dating. the next day her car won't start so i drive like 45 mins out to her work and get her car running. we go back to her house then grab some food and then rent a movie. one thing led to another next thing i know we were doing type 2 cardio. i told her i loved her to see what she would say and she said it back. and i even ended up staying the night at her house, a first! but she won't say it unless i say it first...which is wierd
    but she basically broke up with me for her friends

kinda pathetic theres more but noone wants to hear this shit...i am gonna talk to her tonight and lay it all out on the table

for some reason this girl is just too hard to walk away from

damn bro, it sucks actually caring about someone. its very inconvenient lol. i hope everything works out for you. it seems like she is into you, the timing is just wrong. i obviously know nothing of the situation, but maybe she just needs some space. ya kno? (this must be the clomid talking)

anyway
    what would you change about your cycle, or should i follow it (i.e. the dosing) the way u initially specified in the first post of the thread?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    drop the girl man. i no its hard but dont pull the 4 letter word. girls dont wanna hear it, let her say it. remember they liked to treated like shit somtimes. why?... i dont no. just let it ride out and see how it goes. I no its hard pretty much same thing happened to me. and she just started going to my gym and i saw her like a week ago, well she saw me, comes running up to me in the middle of my incline set... which was 190 (personal best) and shes like we should make plans. anyway pointless story, but they always come running back if you give it time.

also 365? insane i have to hit the 300 mark. i want the 285 mark lol ohh well on the next cycle ill be doing it!

#12 your gonna be running a sd and pp cycle? i think we are all getting to carried away. lol. im trying to find m1t so i can run the m1t/4AD cycle. once u get a taste u just cant stop hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    once u get a taste u just cant stop hahaha
    AHH AINT IT TRUE lol

yeh i already bought the PP. im debating, iwanna take SD again cause i had such great results, but i know its not as goood 2nd time around...

#12 PP+Sd is the shit hands down pp by itself is aswell

funny thing tho my sense of well being was threw the roof on pp and i made some gains and strength but a couple weeks into sd and pp was when it really hit

i played around with the doseages a few times just to see but i will definitly do a pp+sd cycle again its just when you get on to just the sd you kinda feel worn out but if you work threw that even strength comes

i have some m1t sitting here maybe 20 pills or so doubt i'll take them ever.

i remember reading on *************'s forum some guys taken around 60-90mg of PP and seem to of been fine after lol

i'll prolly start another cycle in a month but not quite sure i may wait 6-8months or even a year cause i've been maken amazing gains without it......but its just so damn tempting

some people recommend real juice for me but idk if i'm ready for that step yet even tho these are basically the same thing but to a weaker extent right?

HEY IS ANYONE GOING TO THE ARNOLD CLASSIC THIS WEEKEND?????????
    I"LL BE THERE SATURDAY IF YOUR GONNA BE THERE LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN MEET UP!!!!!!!!!:

and on a side note
    she stayed the night at my house we talked for about 2 hrs well i did anyways telling her how i feel and it made her cry she said she can't stand seeing me unhappy and it hurts her

but that doesn't make sense

owell that talk kinda got things straightened out, i'll ride it out but quit telling her things such a the 4 letter word and ect. but the talking put things into perspective for me and i'm not as sad anymore and i'm ready to move on

bump update

pct is done today, yay i made it lol

i'm definitly getting my assed kicked by the new workout friend, did bi's on monday and they are still sore

training just keeps getting better

screw girls i'm getting huge from now on, if a ho wants me she can come to me i ain't going to them no more

Arnold classic tomorrow yeah buddy
    hopefully its like trick or treating with supplements

haha congrats bro.
    if u can, i recommend getting a job at a bar/club as a bouncer. you'll get a lot of ass with few strings attached
    have fun at the arnold!

defintly been trying to do that my friend does that but hes like 30 he says when i hit 21 he can help me out so i got like 6 months

did u get your cycle figured out yet?

yeh im also trying to read up on anavar (oxandrolone) i read its great for strength gains but mild on the liver on the profiles forum.
    im not sure what im gonna do.

once again my goals for the cycle would be all focused on strength gains. i would like to stay under 200 lbs but bench 425-455. <- LOL its rediculous to think about being able to do that. but my max is at 385 right now and im 188.

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    once again my goals for the cycle would be all focused on strength gains. i would like to stay under 200 lbs but bench 425-455. <- LOL its rediculous to think about being able to do that. but my max is at 385 right now and im 188.
    keep an eye on my log dude.....its going VERY well right now......
    i have pretty much the same goals aswell
    i hope to hit 315 bench while still wei***ng 165

your number are AWESOME
    what are your wilk's numbers?

what are Wilks numbers?
    where is your log?

"A formula used to determine the best lifter or lift of powerlifters of different body weights.
    Find the lifters kilo bodyweight coefficient number from the list by looking down the left hand column and the tenths of a kilo across the top. EG 69.3 kg has a coefficient of .7552. Multiply this number by the individual lift or total. The lifter with the highest resulting figure is the "best lifter"."

sry bro im totally lost with what your talking about lol
    can u provide a link?

UpstateTank is offline Banned

that makes my eyes hurt manpretty!

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    yeh im also trying to read up on anavar (oxandrolone) i read its great for strength gains but mild on the liver on the profiles forum.
    im not sure what im gonna do.

Mild on liver but harsh on wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Mild on liver but harsh on wallet
    i heard it didn't even work that good

well today about 3 hrs ago i went into the gym for light chest now i'm going back again with that guy who i just started training with for some back and bi's

and i'm pissed cause i was posting on b b . com and of course some punk ass pussy had to talk crap

i'm real sick of the 13 yr old know it alls on there

outa here later guys!!!!!!!!!!

^^ lol so true

sry bro im totally lost with what your talking about lol
    can u provide a link?

it basically lets us compare lifts of any two men no matter their weights....we know that the heavier man will probably be stronger due to more muscle mass.

the wilks equation allows us to compare the lifts of a 150lbs man to a 250lbs man.

ie benching 250lbs while wieghting 150lbs is equivelant to say benching 400lbs while weighting 250lbs

its essentially strenght to weight ratio taking in to account bone mass, soft tissue and muscle mass

yo bro i think im gonna check out the arnold... im gonna be in columbus this weekend for UFC 68.

sweet bro my friend was telling me about that i was like we should go see it but he said tickets are prolly alot

i'll pm you my number
    hit me up for sure, me and some buddies will be hangingout haven some drinks

so its been awhile i just recently noticed if i press on my nipples they hurt, any ideas why this could be?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonInside
    so its been awhile i just recently noticed if i press on my nipples they hurt, any ideas why this could be?
    this also happened to me. i ran letro and it did nothing. im also trying to figure out what it could be. i believe this is gyno, it might not be visible but gyno can cause sensativity and also even pain. if you find a cure let me know

well i thought of going to the doctor with a rediculous but believeable story to get it all figured out lol

possibly going this week

K.Biz is offline Banned
    just tell him you did rois man. he cant say anything. and they areeee legal

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information