I decided to make this thread as it has been pointed out that some members may be on a tight budget and certain supplements are overpriced.

First off, I'm not affiliated with any supplement company or retail shop in any way, shape, or form.

Second, I've been lifting and using various supplements for over 21 years. I've lost count of all the supps that I tried. Most of them weren't worth the package they came in. But today's supps are "whey" better than when I began lifting in the early 80's.

Third, I'm financially secure so I can afford to buy supps. That said, I don't have much time to mix and prepare homemade supps that contain 50 different ingredients. I need supps that are ready to go.

Fourth, when I find a supp that works as advertised, I try to share that information with others. We're all here to make gains and improve, so any information and assistance we can pass along is what this forum is all about. Presently, I'm a big fan of 4 supps; NO Shotgun, Vitargo CGL, ON 100% Whey, and Myogen X.

Finally, if you have any ideas or recipes for how to make supps at a fraction of the cost, THIS IS PLACE TO POST IT!