MyoGenX! Soon to be ripped off!

I just got the word that 4-5 nutritional companies have just put out the word that they want to find a source for Fadogia to rip off my product!

Oh...and a research chem company is so impressed with it that they are ripping it off too!

Kinda flattering, kinda shitty, I suppose.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    wow.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I just got the word that 4-5 nutritional companies have just put out the word that they want to find a source for Fadogia to rip off my product!

Oh...and a research chem company is so impressed with it that they are ripping it off too!

Kinda flattering, kinda shitty, I suppose.

Whats Fadogia??? What is it suppose to do boss??

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    That's the active ingrediant in Mygenix

dont worry we'll still only buy myogenx

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    wow can you get a patent or something? = ]

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    how flattering

It is flattering, I think...I'm not hurting for money, so it doesn't matter to me that there's going to be copycats on the market...I'm just glad that I was the first to develop a product that looks like it's really going to have a huge impact on the nutritional industry.

Not bad for someone who's never taken a class in nutrition, huh?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    well as the pioneer you may be asked to be contracted to help develope other cmpanies products like patrick arnold. you never know. but still must feel good to know that you started the buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    well as the pioneer you may be asked to be contracted to help develope other cmpanies products like patrick arnold. you never know. but still must feel good to know that you started the buzz.
    It feels good that when I first wrote my book, it only took about 3 months to take the #1 spot on Amazon.com for it's category....then MyoGenX had a similar impact within about the same time frame.

It's nice...I don't think I really have much desire to work with big nutritional companies. My book was a nice "in house" project here on steroid .com, and my nutritional product is produced about an hour and a half from my house, by Protein Factory....a nice New Jersey run buisness who I want to continue to work with.

Hitting a home run on my first nutritional product is a great feeling. I loved all of the feedback and that it worked so well for everyone...but the copy-cats are icing on the cake.

When you don't have a formal education in the industry that you work in, doing things that other people can only copy is awesome.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if the product is that good, would you not have foreseen this long ago?

Thats the nature of business and healthy competition is good for consumers. Just try to get as much market share and make yourself(product) known. You have a head start and always try to be better then their product.
    Good luck

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the supplement industry Anthony.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Yeh, I was the first to develop Creatine, but that bastard doctor ripped me off...

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I invented the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Well if the product is that good, would you not have foreseen this long ago?

Thats the nature of business and healthy competition is good for consumers. Just try to get as much market share and make yourself(product) known. You have a head start and always try to be better then their product.
    Good luck
    As a matter of fact, I predicted this awhile ago. I even said that my product would be copied....check the original MyoGenX thread on this board...I was pretty vocal about saying I'd eventually be ripped off.

I'm all good with it....like I said, it's a huge compliment.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    That sucks, Bro. I'll keep using yours, because I know it works. BTW - when is the 2nd generation formula of Myogenx coming out?

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    It is flattering, I think...I'm not hurting for money, so it doesn't matter to me that there's going to be copycats on the market...I'm just glad that I was the first to develop a product that looks like it's really going to have a huge impact on the nutritional industry.

Not bad for someone who's never taken a class in nutrition, huh?
    Danm good job. Just started trying the stuff last week. After reading reviews on here, I decided to try a couple bottles. At 4ed it works good, definately already made the twins bigger. Congrats Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    That sucks, Bro. I'll keep using yours, because I know it works. BTW - when is the 2nd generation formula of Myogenx coming out?
    I'm meeting with Protein Factory this week. I'll update you as soon as I know what the deal is.

The early word on the MyoGenX copiers is that they are unable to actually source real fadogia. If you check out my blog, I have a link to 3 different nutritional companies all talking about how they can't find it and shit...

I think they may not even be able to find the stuff...

That's because the companies who are trying to imitate me aren't actually "nutritional companies"...they are kind of middle-men who have outsourced all of the bottling, etc...and don't actually have the means to source the fadogia.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I just placed an order for myogenX. I've got some big plans. I'm planting a few of the pills in the ground and growing my own fadogia, and once it grows I'll be eating pieces off of it every morning lol. Nah, I am excited about tring this supplement.

Is it possible to mess with other supplement companies and leak some b.s. infromation about the fadogia? That'd be funny if you sent them on a wild chase!

Seriously, I've got a question. I'm natty, 5'6", 178 9%bf What's the best way to take a bottle of this stuff? Thanks.

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    i'll buy my "X", thats what i call it cuz it works so good, from the originator!
    been on it for days today. Absolutely amazing. Using it along with a nighttime anti-E as pct for my # week SD cycle.
    Day 1- nothing noticed
    Day 2- the "vivid" dreams began, very focused
    Day 3- energy and strenth are up, libido is up, and my "boys" are hanging tough
    Day 4- rock hard erections, bigger "loads", girl loves it!
    Day 5- determination to get in the gym is great, sleep feels optional!
    Day 6- well thats today so, we'll see!

you're the man Mr. Roberts!! good luck with the Anti-E!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom

Is it possible to mess with other supplement companies and leak some b.s. infromation about the fadogia? That'd be funny if you sent them on a wild chase!

Seriously, I've got a question. I'm natty, 5'6", 178 9%bf What's the best way to take a bottle of this stuff? Thanks.
    The reccomended dose (3 caps, spread throughout the day) would be good for you, I think...

As for messing with the other supplement companies, I understand that they're having trouble sourcing the herb anyway...I doubt they'll be able to produce anything worth competing with the original...

But yes, that would be funny as hell....

sock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    I invented the Internet.
    I thought it was Al Gore who invented internet.

Quote Originally Posted by sock
    I thought it was Al Gore who invented internet.
    well youve been mistaken...it was johny-too-small

JJP480 is offline Associate Member
    I have been looking for Myogenx up here in Canada. Do you supply any stores with it up here ? Or do I just order it from PF .
    I am very interested in adding this product to my regime.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJP480
    I have been looking for Myogenx up here in Canada. Do you supply any stores with it up here ? Or do I just order it from PF .
    I am very interested in adding this product to my regime.
    i believe you have to order it online. even if a store carried it, which i doubt, i'd buy it online bc they are ALWAYS cheaper.

JJP480 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. Will do.

Thread Information