Thread: M1T + SD stack?

webnetxpress is offline New Member

M1T + SD stack?

OK, I've run 2 SD cycles over the past 18 months. Had great results from both. Now I have some M1T as well as my normal SD supply. So, I was planning on running a 3 week cycle of M1T starting Feb. Would there be any sense in stacking SD after the M1T cycle? Like 3 weeks of M1T then jump to the SD? or should I just do a 3 week cycle then my normal PCT and time off and then do a SD cycle?

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by webnetxpress
    OK, I've run 2 SD cycles over the past 18 months. Had great results from both. Now I have some M1T as well as my normal SD supply. So, I was planning on running a 3 week cycle of M1T starting Feb. Would there be any sense in stacking SD after the M1T cycle? Like 3 weeks of M1T then jump to the SD? or should I just do a 3 week cycle then my normal PCT and time off and then do a SD cycle?
    Bad idea. I wouldnt do it man, the both are very harsh on the liver and if you do that im sure other negative side effects will appear. If you're using m1t just do the 3 week cycle with proper pct, dont stact the two.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Bad idea. I wouldnt do it man, the both are very harsh on the liver and if you do that im sure other negative side effects will appear. If you're using m1t just do the 3 week cycle with proper pct, dont stact the two.
    yup. rar1015 hit it right on the money. never a good idea to stack to orals.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I think if you did it for a month you would be ok, just make sure you got a good pct ready. People on this forum think a little bit of stress on the liver will fvckin kill you and it wont. And make sure you get blood work done before aduring and after you cycle. If your liver values are way up cycle off.

BTW Your gona have some killer back-pumps to

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by webnetxpress
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Both are extremely harsh orals, w/ m1t being the "king" of harshness

M1T + SD combined---><-----Your internals...bye bye!!!!!

Do it like you have lined out in your last sentences...cycle time + pct time = time off

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I think if you did it for a month you would be ok, just make sure you got a good pct ready. People on this forum think a little bit of stress on the liver will fvckin kill you and it wont. And make sure you get blood work done before aduring and after you cycle. If your liver values are way up cycle off.
    Thats just not good advice right there. How can you tell someone its ok to stack m1t and sd??

orals do a lot more than just stress the liver...kidneys, bloodpressure, cholesterol etc.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    where can you get m1t?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    orals do a lot more than just stress the liver...kidneys, bloodpressure, cholesterol etc.
    True oveer a long period of time I could see some really bad coming from this. But a month come on. Eveyone talks about the guy that used 2 methly compounds and his liver went to shit. Then you show me were he is.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^cant show you a dead person, id have to dig up a grave, not gonna do that.

bro not wise or safe giving this advice, best thing to do if you dont have clinical evidence supporting your statement, is to err on the side of safety. I would feel horrible if my advise led someone down the wrong path and theere health be comprimised.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    my god i cant spell today

True oveer a long period of time I could see some really bad coming from this. But a month come on. Eveyone talks about the guy that used 2 methly compounds and his liver went to shit. Then you show me were he is.
    Id rather play it safe than be sorry in the end, but thats just me

Thread Information