romeodun is offline Junior Member

always falling asleep at work

as the title says im always falling asleep at work, and i think its work that makes me fall asleep. caffine does nothing for me what supps can i try for a boost?

try amp. that shit makes me wired, but its caffeine so....

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I wouldnt try amp. I wouldnt try anything. I would try a good nights sleep. as i saw on your other post, your having problems sleeping.. u dont need somthing to keep you awake. u need somthing to help u sleep better so you dont get tired through the day. try some tylenol PM. if you use it as directed its not addictive. and try the tylenol pm a few days on then a couple days off, and keep doing that till u have a normal sleeping pattern. you CAN train your body to sleep correctly and its proven.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what are you eating for breakfast... sounds like sugar crash to me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I wouldnt try amp. I wouldnt try anything. I would try a good nights sleep. as i saw on your other post, your having problems sleeping.. u dont need somthing to keep you awake. u need somthing to help u sleep better so you dont get tired through the day. try some tylenol PM. if you use it as directed its not addictive. and try the tylenol pm a few days on then a couple days off, and keep doing that till u have a normal sleeping pattern. you CAN train your body to sleep correctly and its proven.
    During the week I have a very odd schedule that requires me to be up at 7, and I can't really make it to bed before 12, so I have been taking sleep aid monday-thur, then none on the weekends since I can sleep in. I haven't really found that I am addicted to the sleep aid, but I also can't force myself to sleep without it before 2-3 AM.

Try downloading audio hypnosis on a file sharing network. It definently helps and is a natural way to sleep quickly and very very deeply.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    what are you eating for breakfast... sounds like sugar crash to me..
    this could also be whats happening.. what are u eating for breakfast. and coffee is not a balanced breakfast.

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    caffeine is great but don´t use it as a routine basis as it can makes a tolerance very easily.
    200mg whenever needed does the job.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    I take bendryl from time to time when having problems with sleep cycle. It works for me. My job keeps my sleep pattern screwed up quite a boit.

breakfast is normally 2 slices of ww toast with low fat spread, 2 scoops of whey mixed with 4 scoops of oats.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think its purely down to not getting enough sleep. I don't which is why I feel ****ing tired halfway through a shift. And personally I think coffee is the worst idea as it picks you up for a lil while but the come down from that makes you feel worse than ever. Maybe you should go to the gym before you go bed if you're having trouble getting off to sleep?

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    what do you do for a living?

office work.

Thread Information