PoorMan is offline Junior Member

Fat burning stack, good, great or horrible?

Im going to be putting together a fat incinerating stack soon. Got some ingredients put together. I still gotta work out which brands and where to get em for the best price. Feel free to post/PM links or ideas on which to use/where to go. Assuming the site goes back online, Ill be getting my ephedrine hcl for $37 for 200x25mg tabs (I know sounds too good to be true, we'll see).

I've dealt with ephedrine numerous times in the past and my tolerance is fine, not sure about other stuff though, so let me know if you think something is too high/low or useless or whatever. Anyway, check it out:

ephedrine hcl 25mg
    caffeine 200mg
    l-tyrosine 400mg
    synephrine 20mg
    yohimbine/yohimbe?

Ive read yohimbine hcl is actually what I want at around 5-10mg per serving, but yohimbe products seem to be the norm. Any thoughts on adding chromium picolinate or coleus forskohli (forskolin)?

Im figuring on taking this 1 or 2 times a day. When I wake up, then pre-workout/cardio. So what do you guys think? Im open to all suggestions/thoughts.
    Last edited by PoorMan; 02-13-2007 at 09:01 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorMan
    ephedrine hcl 50mg
    caffeine 200mg
    l-tyrosine 400mg
    synephrine 20mg
    yohimbine/yohimbe?

I think you have lost your mind if you are thinking about taking all that. Then again, it's your body, have at it.
    ***No source checks!!!***

lol, well, let me first say my ephedrine dosing was wrong, im lookin at 25mg per serving, not 50mg. But as for the other stuff, I have zero experience with most of them. But ive seen them in other stacks and have read that they can contribute to fat burning. Particularly, theres a stack similar to it on the site we discussed, but it can be done cheaper individually and I figure yohimbine is supposed to be the new "A" in "ECA". Think it might be a little much on the old ticker come 80% max HR on the treadmill? lol

rukus43 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with an ECA stack or ergopharm AMP

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'd give an opinion, but heck i want to see ya try it for 1 day... you are young right???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    i'd give an opinion, but heck i want to see ya try it for 1 day... you are young right???

***No source checks!!!***

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    LOL!

TADOLFI is offline Member
    My 2 cents...
    Stick with the ephedrine if that's what you know.
    The "A" you mention is supplemented with White Willow Bark, not the Yohimbine.
    The bark can act as aspirin, but does not have any side effects such as stomach bleeding nor does it contain toxins from what I've read.
    Tyrosine can mess with your thyroid and it can also trigger headaches - so I wouldn't jump in to that one.
    Synephrine is said to be similar to Ephedrine, so why bother "stacking" these and getting your heart rate through the roof. (That's what the cardio is for)
    AS for the yohimbine, it is said to be a vasodilator so it may help, but I'd stay on the low side at 5 mg when starting, just to see how it goes.

Don't bother with the chromium picolinate - if your young and take a good multi with chromium in it - you should be fine.
    Coleus Forskohlii can dilate blood vessels and I don't know if there is a large quantity of research out there for this - so I say leave it out.

Like I said - just my 2 cents.
    Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    My 2 cents...
    Stick with the ephedrine if that's what you know.
    The "A" you mention is supplemented with White Willow Bark, not the Yohimbine.
    The bark can act as aspirin, but does not have any side effects such as stomach bleeding nor does it contain toxins from what I've read.
    Tyrosine can mess with your thyroid and it can also trigger headaches - so I wouldn't jump in to that one.
    Synephrine is said to be similar to Ephedrine, so why bother "stacking" these and getting your heart rate through the roof. (That's what the cardio is for)
    AS for the yohimbine, it is said to be a vasodilator so it may help, but I'd stay on the low side at 5 mg when starting, just to see how it goes.

Don't bother with the chromium picolinate - if your young and take a good multi with chromium in it - you should be fine.
    Coleus Forskohlii can dilate blood vessels and I don't know if there is a large quantity of research out there for this - so I say leave it out.

Like I said - just my 2 cents.
    Hope it helps.

Defenitely appreciate the input. Ill do some "recalculations" and take into account what you said. Id write more but im late for work! haha.

Spywizard, lol, I am young, 22. We'll see what I end up pickin up and Ill let you guys know, somehow, if my heart explodes.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorMan
    Im going to be putting together a fat incinerating stack soon. Got some ingredients put together. I still gotta work out which brands and where to get em for the best price. Feel free to post/PM links or ideas on which to use/where to go. Assuming the site goes back online, Ill be getting my ephedrine hcl for $37 for 200x25mg tabs (I know sounds too good to be true, we'll see).

I've dealt with ephedrine numerous times in the past and my tolerance is fine, not sure about other stuff though, so let me know if you think something is too high/low or useless or whatever. Anyway, check it out:

ephedrine hcl 25mg
    caffeine 200mg
    l-tyrosine 400mg
    synephrine 20mg
    yohimbine/yohimbe?

Ive read yohimbine hcl is actually what I want at around 5-10mg per serving, but yohimbe products seem to be the norm. Any thoughts on adding chromium picolinate or coleus forskohli (forskolin)?

Im figuring on taking this 1 or 2 times a day. When I wake up, then pre-workout/cardio. So what do you guys think? Im open to all suggestions/thoughts.
    damn i hope u dont have a desk job, cause sitting is not an option with that stack

lol, nah, no desk job. Im actually standing or walking 90% of the day. So it'll keep me goin I guess.

The basis for my idea was 2 things. 1) the old Xenedrine RFA had most of these ingredients in it. Ephedra, caffeine, tyrosine and synephrine. and I lost a considerable amount of weight using that. And 2) I found a similar stack in another product on the site I want to get my ephedrine. So I figured it was worth trying.

Cant do anything till I see if this site continues taking orders or what. Might just stick with standard ECY, but the other ingredients are all pretty cheap, so I may get em and give it a whirl for a day or 2, see if I bug out, if not Ill try it for a while and see if I get results...or bug out. Haha.

Well, the site I mentioned came back online briefly and I ordered 200 tabs of ephedrine hcl at 25mg ea. for $37. Everything says payment received and they shipped it a couple days ago. Coming from europe I believe, so it'll prolly take a while. Ill let everyone know if it works out. Cant beat that price.

Im gonna wait to make sure I get my key ingredient before buying anything else to stack with it. Still not sure what I wanna go for. We'll see.

Weeeeell, like I said, I ordered some ephedrine hcl. 25mg tabsx200 at $37 + $15 shipping. The company is based in europe somewhere, britain i think. I ordered on Feb. 24th and just received my order today. Not too bad at all.

It came in a small "snap-secure" bottle labeled "Nature Health Ltd. Pantothenic Acid: 10mg". I read elsewhere that they do this because they get their ephedrine in 1000 tab tubs and have to break it up into 200 tab orders, so they use different bottles. Also a nice security feature in case customs felt like poking around.

So I open up the bottle, 204 tiny white pills. Took 1 with 1 guarana capsule (standardized 200mg caffeine) and let me tell ya, this definitely isn't "pantothenic acid". Nice and energized and some jitteryness. Very good product, outstanding price and great shipping.

I kind of don't wanna let the cat out of the bag and give away the site and draw too much attention, but sharing is caring. Anyone interested can PM me. Woooo

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    well is it working? lol

I can certainly tell you it's ephedrine, but I've only had it 1 day, so I dunno if it's "working" yet. Definitely feel the energy though.

Thread Information