beatz85 is offline New Member

Question No shotgun-No xplode

I just finished using No-explode and it lasted close to three weeks. I enjoyed the results and saw some improvements in the gym. Would it be ok to begin another cycle of No-explode immediately? I am even thinking about trying this No-shotgun. Alot of people seem to be raving about it and say if you like No-explode you will love No-shotgun.

all criticisms are welcome
    thanks.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    theres really no reason to 'not' use it unless you have a medical condition preventing you to do so

beatz85 is offline New Member
    Makes sense.....i suppose i will go ahead and do it. I just thought that possibly taking two cycles consecutively would be hard on the body.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatz85
    I just finished using No-explode and it lasted close to three weeks. I enjoyed the results and saw some improvements in the gym. Would it be ok to begin another cycle of No-explode immediately? I am even thinking about trying this No-shotgun. Alot of people seem to be raving about it and say if you like No-explode you will love No-shotgun.

all criticisms are welcome
    thanks.
    I went through two straioght bottles and the only thing I noticed was that my body was getting too accustomed to it. I took 6 weeks off and I am gonna start back on using the Labdrada Supercharge instead this time.

Thread Information