Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    K.Biz is offline Banned

Doin a little dance cause im only on day 5 and this gyno is pretty much gone. so im gonna run it for a solid week @ 2.5mg a day then come off. so pumped wahoo

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Nice!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    ok so update: my left nipple is still really sensative, and the nipple is puffy. but only the left one. i was going to ween off my letro starting tonight, but im not sure if i should. im almost done with the bottle so i need to start weening of it in the next few days or so.

could anything else be causeing this? the myogenx? thats the only supp im taking at the moment

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    ok so update: my left nipple is still really sensative, and the nipple is puffy. but only the left one. i was going to ween off my letro starting tonight, but im not sure if i should. im almost done with the bottle so i need to start weening of it in the next few days or so.

could anything else be causeing this? the myogenx? thats the only supp im taking at the moment

I could be wrong, but it might be the myogenx. An incrase in natural test, reacting that way i.e. puffy nipple, is a sign of it working. Again, not 100% on this, Im sure others will chime in.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    I could be wrong, but it might be the myogenx. An incrase in natural test, reacting that way i.e. puffy nipple, is a sign of it working. Again, not 100% on this, Im sure others will chime in.
    i herd this as well. but i just want to make sure.

BUMP
    Last edited by K.Biz; 03-21-2007 at 08:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information