bedavis is offline New Member

BIG Myogenx CONCERN, worked too well

Hey guys,

I deff a bit concerned as of now. I've been taking myogenx for a bit over 1 week at 5/day with 2 pills novadex XT at night. My left nipple is deffinitley sore/tender right now. I'm 165lbs, 5'7' and ~10% bf right now btw. What do you guys suggest I do? Thanks.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, 1st i'd stop taking the myogenx... did you have or develope childhood gyno??

all myogenx does is boost your own natural production of test, so that's what's going on..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

didn't you run pherea-plex???

what was your pct like with that???

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

yes I ran PP and I was fine with that. I did PP 20mg ed for one month and then ran nolva and clomid for another month as PCT for that, I forget what doses I used for that though since it was a while ago when I did that. I had absolutly no negative side effects from that that I know of. I did not develop childhood gyno.

have you ever run test???

Rules

I've never ran a "true" cycle before. PP is the only steroid that I've ever used.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you?

I just turned 21.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you might be too young for this.. the hormonal system doesn't really normalize until around 23 in most people.

I know, I guess it was a risk I was willing to take. I thought that I wouldn't have any problems with this since I took PP ~6months ago with no issues whats so ever, and I assumed that since this was supposed to be very safe that I couldn't possibly have any issues with this. I was taking novadex XT because I thought since test was rising I might have an aromatase issue, but I didn't think that it would be enough so to have to use a real SERM. And now my nipple is soar.

ya know, i had this happen when i 1st ran myogenx, puffy nip from estro buildup from excessive test production..

it's expected actually and a measure that the product is working..

so congrats on finding a product that works too well it seems for some.

If there is anything that can be said for this product and your experience, it is that it worked too well for you.

Rules

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Isnt nolva for a PP cycle not a good idea? That there can cause you your gyno...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This is one of the reasons I'm using a low dose AI with my MyoGenX run soon. Or Proviron .

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Im running letro with it right now @ 6 pills a day. (letros for gyno from SD which is almost gone and its only day 5

And i have to say this stuff woirks real good. dont like the shoulder acne though.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Im running letro with it right now @ 6 pills a day. (letros for gyno from SD which is almost gone and its only day 5

And i have to say this stuff woirks real good. dont like the shoulder acne though.
    I wonder.. have you ever run letro before?? did you get sides like loss of libedo?? if you did, let us know if the myogenx can keep up with the letro sides regarding the libedo..

thanks

Rules

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i have never run letro before but if anything my libido has increased... alot.

Rippedcanuck is offline New Member
    I wish I had the same problem with myogenx, it didnt do anything for me

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    Isnt nolva for a PP cycle not a good idea? That there can cause you your gyno...
    can you explain why you would get gyno from a PP cycle with a NOVA pct?

im thinking your talking about progestrone related sides

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    can you explain why you would get gyno from a PP cycle with a NOVA pct?

well, im not exactly sure.
    From what Ive heard and read, its not a good idea to run nolva with SD or PP.

If I can find the thread Ill post it, but Im sure someone can chime in and give more info.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know anything about PP or SD other than they are strong legal supplements that are actually steroids yet toxic. if they are progestins like trenbolone for example the nolvadex uploads progesterone receptors and can make gyno worse...allthough if your able to eradicate all estrogen like w/ aromasin or letro you should be fine. if there is no estrogen no gyno can happen period even with an abundance of progesterone.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    i dont know anything about PP or SD other than they are strong legal supplements that are actually steroids yet toxic. if they are progestins like trenbolone for example the nolvadex uploads progesterone receptors and can make gyno worse...allthough if your able to eradicate all estrogen like w/ aromasin or letro you should be fine. if there is no estrogen no gyno can happen period even with an abundance of progesterone.
    +1..

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    no estrogen no gyno???? is that true? because you if you use say letro there is not estrogen however does that not cause a neg feedback of increased progestrone????? and thus progestrone related gyno,,

^^^^ anyone know the answer to that????

Thread Information