Thread: My MyoGenX log

tard_zone is offline Associate Member

My MyoGenX log

I ordered one bottle and am currently taking 1 capsule 3 times a day, as reccommended. I am 19 years old, so I already have high testosterone levels, so let's see if I can increase. I am on day 2, six caps later and haven't noticed anything.

BTW I am taking myogenx with cellmass and noxplode (noxplode is a great source of energy, my body reacts very well to it. Cellmass is the creatine product that has yeiled the best results for me)

BTW, will this have any negative effects on my hormones?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tard_zone
    BTW, will this have any negative effects on my hormones?
    No, unlike steroids , you will not supress your natrual testosterone production with Myogenx, you will increase it. If youre prone to estrogen(gyno) you might want an mild anti-estrogen with it, thats all.

Keep the updates coming bro...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    If youre prone to estrogen(gyno) you might want an mild anti-estrogen with it, thats all.
    are u sure abouit this? I dont think levels are raised to the point when comming off myogenx that of anti-e will be needed. no need to waste your money and pick up some clomid or nolva unless nipple sensativity happens. but still then i think very doubtful.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    are u sure abouit this? I dont think levels are raised to the point when comming off myogenx that of anti-e will be needed. no need to waste your money and pick up some clomid or nolva unless nipple sensativity happens. but still then i think very doubtful.
    yes he's sure, i had raised levels of estro, but they manifested themselves as puffy nips..

otc anti e would be just fine..

As a 19yr old, you may experience additional oily skin (and all that comes from that)..

not sure if you'll have the increased dreams or not, do you dream alot now..??

increased recovery and strength for sure..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

K.Biz is offline Banned
    what OTC anti-e's are there??

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Cyogenx will be out in like 2 weeks, other then that just go to an online supp store and there's usually an anti-e section

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    what OTC anti-e's are there??
    Hey bro I've used rebound reloaded seemed like it worked pretty good. Used it with Myogenx it seemed strong enuff.. I had some left over after first SD pct ( wasn't near enuff for that).. Gonna try Cyogenx when it comes out though but till then I'll stick with this.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    well by the time im like halfway done with this bottle, ill prob be ordering another 1 and then ill get osme cyogenx.. so im not worried. .

Well day 4, and I still havn't noticed much. My balls are hanging lower, I do not know if it's coincidence or not. Acne is up, but I always have problems with acne. Only two things that I can comment on, both which can be unrelated to MyoGenX. Still might be too early for the effects.

well Im not aware what day im on, but around day 15-20. I didn't post daily as I planned due to the fact I have no comment on this product. Libido may have an increase but I can't tell, it might just the fact that it's suppose to increase libido so when my libido is high I think it's due to the fact that I'm taking this product. I do not plan on purchasing this product again. I regret buying it in the first place, because I'm now worried that I messed with my normal testosterone levels

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    hmmm.... im thinking of running this for pct (along side other products) I guess im going to have to wait for some more feedback

Thread Information