Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick Question

confusedstar is offline New Member
    Thanks for answering my questions JRokk...I find all this interesting and am trying to learn more about it. PCT you're gonan run liquidex and myogenx only?

JROKK26 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedstar
    Thanks for answering my questions JRokk...I find all this interesting and am trying to learn more about it. PCT you're gonan run liquidex and myogenx only?
    That' the plan but I'm waiting to get some feed back on running a myogenx and cyogenx only for PCT. Not sure if it's to soon/risky??

Quote Originally Posted by GrowingMuscle
    For me SD diminished my appetite, I had to force feed myself. So I would think SD would be good for cutting.

For me if I am going to do steroids I want to utilize them for packing on muscle. Then after cycle and time off do a cutter with eca or something..
    Good point, however when you do a strict cut like I'm planning on it's important to hang on to as much LBM as you can, plus help retain and even gain more strength, and harden the muscles too. And that's what running the SD will do

Today is my first day took my first one this morning and the next will be about an hour before my workout One last thing...I have some Clen left, about 2 or 3 weeks worth, should I run it during cycle or wait till PCT??

Quote Originally Posted by JROKK26
    That' the plan but I'm waiting to get some feed back on running a myogenx and cyogenx only for PCT. Not sure if it's to soon/risky??
    I think a bottle of each for PCT may actually be better than 2 of just the Myo. I'll have to have some testing done...

AR, I already have two bottles of Myo, and was going to run 6 caps ed with LiquiDex(AR-R ), and I think clen for PCT. If I do the Myo/Cyo combo based on your suggestion, I would run 6/3 split for two weeks and 4/2 for last two weeks. You think that w/clen should be a good PCT for this SD only cycle??

I started a log for myself yesterday.... JROKK SD Log, I posted on it this morning and now it's gone. WTF is that all about???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information