-DedicateD- is offline Member

myogenx - cyogenx question

im planning on taking these 2 supplements for pct to a prohoromone cycle coming up

the recommended dose is 6-9 pills a day for myogenx, and i know they should be taken in a 2:1 ratio myo:cyo

my question is the recommended dose on the bottle assumed to be for individuals starting naturally?

should I up the dose due to the fact i will be starting shut down?

18 views and nobody can throw in their 2 cents to help me out lol

Motobro is offline Junior Member
    I am not really sure about the myogenx stuff. I am 41 and I am in about the fourth week since the end of my cycle ( 400mg test cyp a week), I am taking nolva and wanted to try myogenx. I took the recomended amount and got a splitting headache behind my rt eye. If I could feel myself having an anurism, I imagine thats what it feels like. So I stopped taking it and the headache went away. No effect with the erection, I think tribulus is more effective for me.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    myogenx will stimulate through LH production.. can't speak to a pro hormone cycle as i have never used it..

MyogenX and CyogenX should be all you need as a pct to the cycle described.. I ran myogenx as my only pct, but cygenx was not available at the time..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

u ran the myogenx at the recommended dosing on the bottle for pct?

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    im planning on taking these 2 supplements for pct to a prohoromone cycle coming up

the recommended dose is 6-9 pills a day for myogenx, and i know they should be taken in a 2:1 ratio myo:cyo

my question is the recommended dose on the bottle assumed to be for individuals starting naturally?

should I up the dose due to the fact i will be starting shut down?
    I would go with 9 caps a day of the myo, and half that amount of Cyo. As a side note, we don't advertise it, really, but the Cyo will raise test on it's own also...it lowers estrogen, which will raise test, and it also has an herb that binds to SHBG as well, which will make more test free and available.

With Myo, if you use the Cyo along with it, I bet you'll never have to go over 9 caps a day.

thanks

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dedicated, I incorporated those two products into my PCT for some orals and had good results.. I did not get any major sides from them either... motobro, sorry to hear about the bad sides...everyone is different..could have been that or something else..

definitely going to add in the myo at a minimum for any of my future pct protocols...

I had ran the old bottles (higher doses per pill) at 2 - 3 times a day total of 6 per day.... I don't know the exact dose of the new batches, but if it is double then it would equate to 12 per day of the new ones....

Quote Originally Posted by Motobro
    I am not really sure about the myogenx stuff. I am 41 and I am in about the fourth week since the end of my cycle ( 400mg test cyp a week), I am taking nolva and wanted to try myogenx. I took the recomended amount and got a splitting headache behind my rt eye. If I could feel myself having an anurism, I imagine thats what it feels like. So I stopped taking it and the headache went away. No effect with the erection, I think tribulus is more effective for me.
    The CyoGenX would likely have alleviated that problem, or been a better stand alone product.

Dedicated, I incorporated those two products into my PCT for some orals and had good results.. I did not get any major sides from them either... motobro, sorry to hear about the bad sides...everyone is different..could have been that or something else..

definitely going to add in the myo at a minimum for any of my future pct protocols...
    I think people should try both together for the first run (like you did)...at least because they'll avoid estrogenic sides...the Cyo + myo combination lets you run slightly less Myo, so I think it basically evens out with price-concerns.

BB.com (by the way) has Cyo, just haven't put it on their site yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    The CyoGenX would likely have alleviated that problem, or been a better stand alone product.

I think people should try both together for the first run (like you did)...at least because they'll avoid estrogenic sides...the Cyo + myo combination lets you run slightly less Myo, so I think it basically evens out with price-concerns.

BB.com (by the way) has Cyo, just haven't put it on their site yet.

should i call them to get it then?

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    should i call them to get it then?
    that is what I had to do.

i guess when the bottle is $13 cheaper then protein factory its worth the hastle

If you can get anything I have produced at a cheaper price, then go for it. I'm trying to make a living, not get rich. I don't give a ****. My rent is paid for, I own my truck, and I have some cash in my pocket. I don't want moe than that...

Less than I have is more than I need. Honestly, thank you for supporting me.

Guys.....seriously...I'm not here to get rich..I just want to have a job, and you have made sure that I'm always going to have one. Buy whatever I produce, at the best price you can. Thanks.

a month of myo and cyo should bring me back to speed correct? no need to push it to 2 months?...unless i want to

You tell me. I don't know what will produce optimal results for you....it's trial and error at a certain point. Order a month (or two), then use the Amount you need, save the rest for next time.

Thread Information