Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All this over a question about a product?...man this goes much more deep than the product Q that lanky asked... everyone should be objective when taking advice from anyone, including AR... even if anthony is pushing his product... so what? If any person is not objective enough about their health and what they consume and decide to just take any advice blindly...then shame on that person. They can get suckered into any product. I have used Myo and Cyo with good results... but it really doesn't matter how much Anthony or anyone advocates for something or their product.. it happens everywhere all the time including here and if it is not here then it is at the store where the owner makes the best return on $... doesn't mean the product is not good at all nor does it mean that it is the best one either...the bottom line is that a person must be objective and make their own decision.

no need for all this, it is clearly personal. imo

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred

no need for all this, it is clearly personal. imo
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Sports
    Anthony, you say that you don't want to be massive, yet, you have done ALOT OF JUICE with NOTHING TO SHOW for it. Was all of that juice for ATHLETIC purposes? Surely not..

Secondly, do you own your own company?
    I have:

Nothing to show? Ummm....I wrote 3 books on that experience, won numerous championships in my sport, and played at the national all star level for two years. What do you have to show for your use?

Do I own a company. Yes. It's an LLC (A.Roberts, LLC).

Do you? What's it's name?

Also...aren't you banned here? It's kind of poor form to come here after you've already been (lifetime) banned, and start posting in a thread that one of the mods from your board (Swifto) is active on, backing him up. It may look like he told you about this thread, and asked you to come here, even though you're banned, and staff isn't allowed to accept staff spots elsewhere. You know?

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Sports
    Anthony, you say that you don't want to be massive, yet, you have done ALOT OF JUICE with NOTHING TO SHOW for it. Was all of that juice for ATHLETIC purposes? Surely not..

Would you listen to someone LECTURE ON BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE if THEY THEMSELVES WERE NEVER MILLIONAIRES!?? :LOL

How can anyone take advice from someone who LOOKS AVERAGE OR LESS THAN AVERAGE?

Secondly, do you own your own company?
    Ok...since you edited the whole post, I'll answer the new one:

1. Yes, it was for athletic purposes. I've won a lot of championships.
    2. Ronnie Coleman listens to chad Nichols. Chad doesn't even look like he works out. So the answer is yes, people listen to other people, who know more. All the time. A former Mr.O does it.

There you go. And again, A.Roberts LLC, is the name of my company. What is yours, and where are you incorporated?
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 06-25-2007 at 04:16 PM.

Titleist is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Agreed. This has officially become retarted enough for me to never check this thread again.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I have:

Nothing to show? Ummm....I wrote 3 books on that experience, won numerous championships in my sport, and played at the national all star level for two years. What do you have to show for your use?

Do I own a company. Yes. It's an LLC (A.Roberts, LLC).

Do you? What's it's name?

Also...aren't you banned here? It's kind of poor form to come here after you've already been (lifetime) banned, and start posting in a thread that one of the mods from your board (Swifto) is active on, backing him up. It may look like he told you about this thread, and asked you to come here, even though you're banned, and staff isn't allowed to accept staff spots elsewhere. You know?
    You making assumptions again. I guess so.

For your information, I'm a Mod there, so what? If that means taking away my Monitor status, go for it. Its not going to change much about my views and thoughts on your false claims is it.

And...For your information. There are many Mods/Vets elsewhere that are staff members also here. And dont play stupid and act oblivious. If your such a key figure in this "industry" you'de know, yeah?

Agreed. This has officially become retarted enough for me to never check this thread again.
    Hopefully by reading this thread members can come to their own conclusion.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I Like CAKE !!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    And...For your information. There are many Mods/Vets elsewhere that are staff members also here. And dont play stupid and act oblivious. If your such a key figure in this "industry" you'de know, yeah?
    I'm not trying to re-open old wounds. But when several members here were made staff elsewhere (***) they immediately forfeited their staff positions here, and all potential to move up. Although admittedly, the business plan here has less mods on the menu, not more.

The "new" rule was that no new mods/staff would be mods anywhere else. The last mod who came in before that rule was BMF2, with a heavy reccomendation from myself. Because she's awesome.

But the thing about this mod spot is that it's a mod spot on a site owned by someone who was banned here previously, which isn't a good look for a staff member here.

I'm not trying to re-open old wounds. But when several members here were made staff elsewhere (***) they immediately forfeited their staff positions here, and all potential to move up. Although admittedly, the business plan here has less mods on the menu, not more.

The "new" rule was that no new mods/staff would be mods anywhere else. The last mod who came in before that rule was BMF2, with a heavy reccomendation from myself. Because she's awesome.

But the thing about this mod spot is that it's a mod spot on a site owned by someone who was banned here previously, which isn't a good look for a staff member here.
    I see what your trying to do here and the Admins (I think) already knew about it.

And by the way...

Nark was a Vet at I F L and HOF here, whilst the board was created and is owned by a banned member or previously banned members, so...

So...Why wasnt Nark's status taken away due to his position elsewhere?

I've really had enough of debating backwards and forwards with you. This shit gets old and I have other things to do than sit infront of a computer screen, logged into 3-4 different sites arguing with members for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I
    So...Why wasnt Nark's status taken away due to his position elsewhere?

It was. He bought a board, and his status was removed. That's straight from Brian's mouth. He (Brian) didn't work this hard to bring steorid.com to where it is, and let someone else feed their forum, in opposition to it. Again, that's what Bri told me.

Vet status (as Brian told me) doesn't warrant a banning...new mod/admin/owner status, after you are already on staff here does.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information