Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lanky is offline Associate Member

Cyogenx and gyno

tested out myogenx and loved it

i read in a couple threads over the past month that people have used cyogenx to combat existing gyno

can anybody attest to this from personal experience?

anthony, what can i expect from this stuff?

You can expect Cyo to help with your health, first of all. It'll work on blood lipids (cholesterol) and some other good stuff (it's got anti-oxidants, etc)...and it will also help reduce some bloat from AAS use and work to prevent or destroy gyno. Other than that, there's some really interesting effects it has on mood (it's a nice mood elevator) and cognition (improves cognitive function).

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    You can expect Cyo to help with your health, first of all. It'll work on blood lipids (cholesterol) and some other good stuff (it's got anti-oxidants, etc)...and it will also help reduce some bloat from AAS use and work to prevent or destroy gyno. Other than that, there's some really interesting effects it has on mood (it's a nice mood elevator) and cognition (improves cognitive function).

wouldnt it be great if cyogenx was to be administered as medication in cognitive therapy procedures in the future?

Honestly, I know 2 girls on CyoGenX right now, and it's helped their cognitive function, mood, and aided them both in fat loss.

One is a nationally qualified NPC figure girl, and the other is in the IFBB (fitness).

hey, im not flaming you at all, in fact i admire all that you're doing...especially with dealing with all these companies ripping off the fadogia, id go nuts...but yeah, interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocklyaev
    hey, im not flaming you at all, in fact i admire all that you're doing...especially with dealing with all these companies ripping off the fadogia, id go nuts...but yeah, interesting stuff.
    It doesn't bother me that much honestly. They didn't have the nuts to produce Fadogia a year ago, and most of them actually got advance copies of the study prior to me, and just didn't see the potential.

Getting to the top of this industry is like stepping over drunk people...which is the level of the people who are copying me now are at, I think. If they weren't, I wouldn't have passed them up so easily.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It doesn't bother me that much honestly. They didn't have the nuts to produce Fadogia a year ago, and most of them actually got advance copies of the study prior to me, and just didn't see the potential.

Getting to the top of this industry is like stepping over drunk people...which is the level of the people who are copying me now are at, I think. If they weren't, I wouldn't have passed them up so easily.
    So your at "the top of this industry" already? That seems prety quick after MyoGenX, CyoGenX (which hasnt been out long) and PyroGenX (which is either out or nealry out. Sorry, I dont keep up with your latest projects).

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    So your at "the top of this industry" already? That seems prety quick after MyoGenX, CyoGenX (which hasnt been out long) and PyroGenX (which is either out or nealry out. Sorry, I dont keep up with your latest projects).
    MyoGenX is in BB.com's top 25 best selling test boosters, and my book(s) have consistently been #1 or #2 in their category everywhere they're sold. Myo is being copied by everyone now, even down to the zinc, so yes, I'd say that puts me near the top, if not at it. You don't copy people who are in the middle of the industry, you copy people at the top...and I'm being copied now, by several companies. I suspect the same will happen with my other products.

Where would you say that puts me?

The more people bash me, the more I think Im at the top...you only try to tackle the guy with the ball right?

MyoGenX is in BB.com's top 25 best selling test boosters, and my book(s) have consistently been #1 or #2 in their category everywhere they're sold. Myo is being copied by everyone now, even down to the zinc, so yes, I'd say that puts me near the top, if not at it. You don't copy people who are in the middle of the industry, you copy people at the top...and I'm being copied now, by several companies. I suspect the same will happen with my other products.

Where would you say that puts me?

The more people bash me, the more I think Im at the top...you only try to tackle the guy with the ball right?
    Is that an amazing achievement then? If its as good as you claim and does exactly what is says, why isnt it nearer the top?

All the other test boosters are inferioir to MyoGenX, hence your bashing of Tribulas thread, why isnt MyoGenX up in the top 5 or 10? The sales of your herb speak for themselves Anthony.

Your book, yes. Dam good one IMHO. I enjoyed it. But thats not the issue. Your stating your the top of the supplement industry after finding a herb, designing a anti-estrogen (we wont go into Resveratrol again) and designing a fat burner.

You've been designing supplements for, what I'd call a short peroid of time and now your at the top of the industry? Your claims are nothing short of amazing, radiculas and ambitious at that.

Is that an amazing achievement then? If its as good as you claim and does exactly what is says, why isnt it nearer the top?

All the other test boosters are inferioir to MyoGenX, hence your bashing of Tribulas thread, why isnt MyoGenX up in the top 5 or 10? The sales of your herb speak for themselves Anthony.

Your book, yes. Dam good one IMHO. I enjoyed it. But thats not the issue. Your stating your the top of the supplement industry after finding a herb, designing a anti-estrogen (we wont go into Resveratrol again) and designing a fat burner.

You've been designing supplements for, what I'd call a short peroid of time and now your at the top of the industry? Your claims are nothing short of amazing, radiculas and ambitious at that.
    The other products at the top, are...actually mostly not Test Boosters (Tribulus?), have been on the market for a decade, and we've only expended about $200 in advertising so far. Most other companies in the top 25 (all of them) have spent tens of thousands in Advertising. We've spent literally 1/100th of what those companies spent.

Sure...my claims are nothing short of Ridiculous. Ok...you're a great judge of that. You have no idea about this industry. You're what, again? A volunteer on a steroid board with no powers on the site? One of only a couple who has actually lasted out their first few months, unlike several of your buddies who you've recently seen banned. Remember what I keep saying about longevity?

Alright...great job...you're opinion on this industry is really cogent.

BTW: Procyanidin is the prime ingredient in Cyo, not Resveratrol, remember. And it helped at least one member's gyno here.

IN this industry, people actually know who I am, and my name (to the people at the top ) means something...you won't ever have a problem like that, I suspect.

The other products at the top, are...actually mostly not Test Boosters (Tribulus?), have been on the market for a decade, and we've only expended about $200 in advertising so far. Most other companies in the top 25 (all of them) have spent tens of thousands in Advertising. We've spent literally 1/100th of what those companies spent.

Sure...my claims are nothing short of Ridiculous. Ok...you're a great judge of that. You have no idea about this industry. You're what, again? A volunteer on a steroid board with no powers on the site? One of only a couple who has actually lasted out their first few months, unlike several of your buddies who you've recently seen banned. Remember what I keep saying about longevity?

Alright...great job...you're opinion on this industry is really cogent.

BTW: Procyanidin is the prime ingredient in Cyo, not Resveratrol, remember. And it helped at least one member's gyno here.

IN this industry, people actually know who I am, and my name (to the people at the top ) means something...you won't ever have a problem like that, I suspect.
    Which supports my argument even more. Their not test boosters, yet mostly, if not all, placed above MyoGenX. Again, it says something. Actions speak louder than words/claims Anthony.

Your point? Longevity?

I must have forgotten your invincable.

Almost everyone with any real knowledge has either left or been banned from this board. Your nothing but an author with more agenda's then there are 'Li's' in the Hong Kong National Phone Book. You also dont have any powers...Remember? Or do you?

It seems those who question your motives/agenda's get suspended or banned. Those who speak up against you. Once more, doesnt that say something?

In this "industry" your easily the most disliked individual in the entire community, yet your a self confessed success. And....Something tell me you wont be remembered for writing a book and desiging a few supps.

Making audacious claims that your the top dog of supplement designers is still radiculas either way you cut it.

goose is offline Banned
    Who will win this fight,LOL.

Making audacious claims that your the top dog of supplement designers is still radiculas either way you cut it.
    Try learning to spell it before you say it, firstly.

Secondly, look at it this way:

Name 5 Steroid authors

Name 5 supplement designers

I doubt you can even name 5 of each, but my name would be on each list, if you were making it. My name would be on just about everyone's list if they had to name 5 of each. That seems like being at the top to me.

When did Lion start carrying Aromasin ? Right after my PCT article.

When did Lion start carrying Albuterol? Right after my Albuterol article.

If I'm not leading, then why does it seem that I'm being followed by another industry leader (Lion ,one of the first research chem companies ever)???
    And...if I weren't at the top, if I didn't have the ball, why do you post in every thread I'm in, and try to tackle me? Honestly, I love when you do it...it's funny when someone who hasn't even read 3 books tries to argue with someone who has written three books.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 06-25-2007 at 05:43 AM.

Try learning to spell it before you say it, firstly.

Secondly, look at it this way:

Name 5 Steroid authors

Name 5 supplement designers

I doubt you can even name 5 of each, but my name would be on each list, if you were making it. My name would be on just about everyone's list if they had to name 5 of each. That seems like being at the top to me.

When did Lion start carrying Aromasin ? Right after my PCT article.

When did Lion start carrying Albuterol? Right after my Albuterol article.

If I'm not leading, then why does it seem that I'm being followed by another industry leader (Lion ,one of the first research chem companies ever)???
    And...if I weren't at the top, if I didn't have the ball, why do you post in every thread I'm in, and try to tackle me? Honestly, I love when you do it...it's funny when someone who hasn't even read 3 books tries to argue with someone who has written three books.
    If, calling yourself a professional, you resort to attacking someone, because of their inability to spell (I'm actually dyslexic), I think that really sums you up as a human being, or lack of.

You may have written 3 books, found a herb on the radio, but there is no avoiding the fact your the most disliked, dishonest, loudmouth to ever register as a member on the majority of boards.

I dont post in every thread you post in (dont get carried away). Your claims are nothing but a joke and if I didnt post in them, everyone would think your god. I actaully think, you think, you are. It amazing. Your arrogance shines in everypost you post in.

It all goes back to what Swolecat said about you years ago. Nothings changed.

"Wow, you have a real false sense of status. Not just in regards to the hierarchy here, but as a human being as well.

I used to think you were a decent being, but your "I'm the king around here" attitude really is sickening. This attitude rears it's ugly head continuously, from when you were a mod all the way to your "writer" title now. Seems to me like you feel you are not up to snuff w/the rest of us, thus you having to continually attempt to put others down, talk yourself up, etc. I never do that, I just let my pictures/knowledge/accomplishments/etc., speak for me.

I won't speak for the others here, but I assure you that you are NOT above me at all. I am not referring to just board status here either, as I don't care who is "bigger/better" on a message board or who you think is. I am however talking about personality. Your personality makes you quite possibly the smallest character on here, and I know of no one else who could have the demeaning/bashing/flaming attitude you have around here that would last. I suppose your confidence in talking down to everyone comes from you knowing the board owner very well, and you believe that you are untouchable. That may be true, but I won't let you say that you are "above everyone else" here, because that is simply not true in any sense of the phrase. I would have taken this up in pm's with you, however you have them turned OFF, just another way you limit open communication.

By the way, I'd love to see those photoshoot pics you did, you never posted them. Remember, you're the "king" and are above everyone else here, and the king always has pictures and sets a standard for the "followers" and those below him to take heed to.

So, post 'em up! I am sure we'd all love to see the man behind the information. With an attitude like that, you must have one h*ll of a physique!!"

And....As for longevity. You've been shown the door more than I have.

Here, Professional muscle.com, Mind and Muscle.net, there's probably more. And what was it all for, your attitude.

Really, if you think about it...If it wasnt for your book, you'de be banned here to.

If, calling yourself a professional, you resort to attacking someone, because of their inability to spell (I'm actually dyslexic), I think that really sums you up as a human being, or lack of.

So am I. I've mentioned that fact before here on steroid .com. Search my posts.

Is it just me or does anyone else hate real smart people?

Cry me a river. Excuses don't matter to me. Especially when I've got the same one.

As for saying I'm not a good person, whatever. I'm not concerned. You're not my moral compass. This isn't "goodhumanbeing.com".

As for all the people you say got my number, and said this or that about me....remember what I said about Longevity. I'm here and they're not. Say hello to LoLCat and Marcus for me.

As for my photoshoot pics, they've been posted here. They were in an international Sports magazine, not a silly bodybuilding rag. Look up my pics thread. My pic got an entire page to itself, in a magazine which has more circulation than any BB'ing magazine, ever.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 06-25-2007 at 07:06 AM.

So am I. I've mentioned that fact before here on steroid .com. Search my posts.

Cry me a river.

As for saying I'm not a good person, whatever. I'm not concerned. You're not my moral compass. This isn't "goodhumanbeing.com".

As for all the people you say got my number, and said this or that about me....remember what I said about Longevity. I'm here and they're not. Say hello to LoLCat and Marcus for me.

As for my photoshoot pics, they've been posted here. They were in an international Sports magazine, not a silly bodybuilding rag. Look up my pics thread. My pic got an entire page to itself, in a magazine which has more circulation than any BB'ing magazine, ever.
    Yeah...Thats fair enough. But when more than one person...Infact when hundreds of people call you (names I wont mention) doesnt it say something. There's no avoiding your attitude sucks and sooner or later more members will see you for who you are.

SwoleCat hit the nail on the head.

Have a nice day Anthony.

Yes. It says something. When people you don't even know hate you, it means you're doing something right. Remember, they only try to tackle the guy with the ball.

Yeah...Thats fair enough. But when more than one person...Infact when hundreds of people call you (names I wont mention) doesnt it say something. There's no avoiding your attitude sucks and sooner or later more members will see you for who you are.

SwoleCat hit the nail on the head.

Have a nice day Anthony.
    At 24 years old, and not being a part of this industry, I see you've got it all figured out. Wow. Also...like all the people who knew this industry before me, their names and products are nothing compared to mine now, but you know how it is...you know it all. Wow.

You're a dude who posts on the internet, for free, on one site, with no powers...and in less time than I've been active here, have as many posts as I do.

I see you have a lot to say, but it's too bad that you're not actually saying anything. I was probably like you when I was your age, but I only knew 1/10th of what I know now about all of this...which means I knew 1,000x more than you, when I was your age.

I love all the people who know so much on the internet...but can't make a career from it.

At 24 years old, and not being a part of this industry, I see you've got it all figured out. Wow. Also...like all the people who knew this industry before me, their names and products are nothing compared to mine now, but you know how it is...you know it all. Wow.

You're a dude who posts on the internet, for free, on one site, with no powers...and in less time than I've been active here, have as many posts as I do.

I see you have a lot to say, but it's too bad that you're not actually saying anything. I was probably like you when I was your age, but I only knew 1/10th of what I know now about all of this...which means I knew 1,000x more than you, when I was your age.

I love all the people who know so much on the internet...but can't make a career from it.
    "All figured out"? Not really. I dont claim to be king of the castle like you do. I know enough to know what a dishonest, disliked individual you are. It doesnt take much intelligence at all. Many have come to this conclusion by themselves far before I did.

There are entire threads on other boards for members to bash you. And guess what? They have hundreds, if not thousands of responses/views. Strange? Not at all.

Your in the process of being sued. Yet your the biggest success in "the industry". Seriously, get off your high horse.

I've been a member longer than you have here. I recall you registering with 0 posts under the name 'Hooker'. So god knows how your join date is proir to mine?!

I dont claim to "know so much" and I dont want a career in the internet. So I dont see your point there. Another waste of CPU space.

If you knew more than I do, why do you often attack my "logic"? As another member said wisely, you've got so much logic you have run over 4g's worth of AS, weigh 200lbs, once had gyno and are, without a doubt, the most hated member of any forum. Great logic. Another success story of yours then Anthony...?

"All figured out"? Not really. I dont claim to be king of the castle like you do. I know enough to know what a dishonest, disliked individual you are. It doesnt take much intelligence at all. Many have come to this conclusion by themselves far before I did.

There are entire threads on other boards for members to bash you. And guess what? They have hundreds, if not thousands of responses/views. Strange? Not at all.

Your in the process of being sued. Yet your the biggest success in "the industry". Seriously, get off your high horse.

I've been a member longer than you have here. I recall you registering with 0 posts under the name 'Hooker'. So god knows how your join date is proir to mine?!

I dont claim to "know so much" and I dont want a career in the internet. So I dont see your point there. Another waste of CPU space.

If you knew more than I do, why do you often attack my "logic"? As another member said wisely, you've got so much logic you have run over 4g's worth of AS, weigh 200lbs, once had gyno and are, without a doubt, the most hated member of any forum. Great logic. Another success story of yours then Anthony...?
    I joined exactly when it says I did. I never posted as hooker until I was basically a mod already (7 posts and I was a mod...compare that to your 7k posts and not even close).

I'm not being sued, by the way. Threads don't matter...just so you know....books and articles do. I can write an article read by hundreds of thousands of people...a thread is read by a few k. Ha ha.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, people who are confident in their job/sucsess, doesnt need to talk about how "sucsessful" they are all the time...But whatever...

I think most people on here yust care about the quality of the products and gaining knowledge about AAS, diet etc, rather than gaining an indenity on a internet chatboard(atleast I do). I thought myogenx was decent product so I will try pyrogenx to when it comes out and see if it works.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Well, people who are confident in their job/sucsess, doesnt need to talk about how "sucsessful" they are all the time...But whatever...

I think most people on here yust care about the quality of the products and gaining knowledge about AAS, diet etc, rather than gaining an indenity on a internet chatboard(atleast I do). I thought myogenx was decent product so I will try pyrogenx to when it comes out and see if it works.

Damm vitor I always seem to agree with you Hope you come to England this summer too......We can make fun of this board

I just like to remind Swifto, because he's my #1 fan now that SwoleCat, Marcus300, **TR, TOJ, Shrpskn, dozens more...etc, etc...are now gone...

why do all these people get banned again? being rude or breaking rules too many times?

I joined exactly when it says I did. I never posted as hooker until I was basically a mod already (7 posts and I was a mod...compare that to your 7k posts and not even close).
    I'm not being sued, by the way. Threads don't matter...just so you know....books and articles do. I can write an article read by hundreds of thousands of people...a thread is read by a few k. Ha ha.
    Wow. What an achievement. Your still the most disliked person in this community.

You constantly talk yourself up and state this and that. As Swolecat said, you must have a real false sense of security.

I'm not trying to be some king of AS knowledge, walk the walk, talk myself up, like you do. I dont write articles, bash boards, get sued, openly name sources, constantly be arrogent, bash other members, bash supplements, push products, find herbs, openly name sources....Sorry, did I say that twice?

I'm just an ordinary member fed up with the rubbish that is expelled from your mouth (or should I say fingertips) in every way shape/form.

why do all these people get banned again? being rude or breaking rules too many times?
    Because they dont like Anthony. If that means I follow suit, so be it.

But it says something doesnt it. Maybe there's truth in all these claims against Anthony. Otherwise, why arnt they all here?

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Id like to know why they are all gone as well. Sounds like some pompus a-hole might have run them all off. Many of them had great information and were a vital part of keeping these boards going.

I wont say the products you make arent good, but I will say that the infomation you write about is hardly exclusive to you. Dan Duchaine was way ahead of you on many things, including nettles as an anti estrogen years and years ago. Thats not a bash, thats just a fact. That doent mean you make bad products, it just means you need to get off your high horse. You sups may be doing well, but your mouth keeps you from making them more successful than they are. You obviously dont care who buys your products, your the Donald Trump of supps now. I guess I can stop looking at any other products out there.

You spend less in advertising because you cant afford to spend more. Which only means the companies that do are much bigger and make way more money than you do. I mean, if you are at the TOP of the food chain looking down, why arent you spending more. Are you a billionaire and just dont want to make more money? You dont make excuses, so I wont expect to hear that your company is new and still growing. So was everyone at the top at one point. But you claim you are AT the top.

I dont dislike what you do, or what you stand for. Your products are sound, and your books are well written with good info. But after reading this thread, nearly all of your posts are pretty much about your greatness. Its not always the guy with the ball that gets tackled. Ive seen plenty of mediocre players get smashed just for having a big mouth on the field as well. Im not sure why so many people that you mention arent around anymore, but if it had anything to do with with you, this forum is certainly a worse place because of it.
    Last edited by peace_frog; 06-25-2007 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog
    Id like to know why they are all gone as well. Sounds like some pompus a-hole might have run them all off. Many of them had great information and were a vital part of keeping these boards going.

I wont say the products you make arent good, but I will say that the infomation you write about is hardly exclusive to you. Dan Duchaine was way ahead of you on many things, including nettles as an anti estrogen years and years ago. Thats not a bash, thats just a fact. That doent mean you make bad products, it just means you need to get off your high horse. You sups may be doing well, but your mouth keeps you from making them more successful than they are. You obviously dont care who buys your products, your the Donald Trump of supps now. I guess I can stop looking at any other products out there.

You spend less in advertising because you cant afford to spend more. Which only means the companies that do are much bigger and make way more money than you do. I mean, if you are at the TOP of the food chain look down, why arent you spending more. Are you a billionaire and just dont want to make more money? You dont make excuses, so I wont expect to hear that your company is new and still growing. So was everyone at the top at one point. But you claim you are AT the top.

I dont dislike what you do, or what you stand for. But after reading this thread, nearly all of your posts are pretty much about your greatness. Its not always the guy with the ball that gets tackled. Ive seen plenty of mediocre players get smashed just for having a big mouth on the field as well.
    Seriously, the arrogance is nothing new. It just rears its ugly head once in a while. And when it does....Its clear to see. Anthony Roberts isnt whats he's all cracked up to be...at all.

I find it hard to believe that people that have beneficial information to share with this board were kicked just due to not liking tony...unless they just went awol and completely bashed him to the point where the mods just couldnt keep them around...i could see that happening.

I find it hard to believe that people that have beneficial information to share with this board were kicked just due to not liking tony...unless they just went awol and completely bashed him to the point where the mods just couldnt keep them around...i could see that happening.
    If there not banned for disliking Anthony, there banned for one reason or anothor. A reason is usually found. Flaming etc...

Constant arguing with Anthony, ie, Marcus.

Some members, whether they liked Anthony or not, were just banned for "No Reason". Nark, Chest6 for example.

I actually don't know why they got banned, mostly. **TR, TOJ, CYCLEON got banned when I wasn't even here, for starting their own competing forum. I think at that point, the rule was made that you can't be a mod elsewhere and on staff here (uh oh, Swifto!).

SwoleCat got banned for mouthing off to the owner...he was upset that his powers (like the rest of the staff) were mostly taken away.

Narkissos was banned for starting his own forum, several members were banned with him for talking poorly about this site over there. I don't know if he liked me or not. I know he had "guru decimating mod" in his sig, and I often thought "what guru would he be able to decimate"....

Chest6, I only vaguely knew.

ShrpSkn, Marcus, etc...I have no idea why they were banned. I didn't even know they were until today. Can't say I cried though.

I usually don't know who is banned, when, and why except for the first case (CYC, **TR, TOJ), because I wasn't here, and when they were banned, the owner made me a mod again to help out, until it was no longer needed.

The point is that it's not really worth my time usually, to fight with people who won't be here in half a year, when I will be.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog

You spend less in advertising because you cant afford to spend more. Which only means the companies that do are much bigger and make way more money than you do. I mean, if you are at the TOP of the food chain looking down, why arent you spending more. Are you a billionaire and just dont want to make more money? You dont make excuses, so I wont expect to hear that your company is new and still growing. So was everyone at the top at one point. But you claim you are AT the top.

I dont dislike what you do, or what you stand for. Your products are sound, and your books are well written with good info. But after reading this thread, nearly all of your posts are pretty much about your greatness. Its not always the guy with the ball that gets tackled. Ive seen plenty of mediocre players get smashed just for having a big mouth on the field as well. Im not sure why so many people that you mention arent around anymore, but if it had anything to do with with you, this forum is certainly a worse place because of it.
    Very good post.

For the record, I would rather have Marcus & Swolecat here any day, over you Anthony. You claim to have this plethora of knowledge, but I don't think I have seen you post a knowledgable piece of diet/cycle/training advice, ever. Your only posts are to claim your god-like status, when sadly, no one with any knowledge cares about you. You are a fly to the members of this board. Your only supporters are new guys with little knowledge.

Top supplement designer? Please. If you were, you would design your products for a company other than Protein Factory....Top supplement designers work for top supplement companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Very good post.

For the record, I would rather have Marcus & Swolecat here any day, over you Anthony. You claim to have this plethora of knowledge, but I don't think I have seen you post a knowledgable piece of diet/cycle/training advice, ever. Your only posts are to claim your god-like status, when sadly, no one with any knowledge cares about you. You are a fly to the members of this board. Your only supporters are new guys with little knowledge.

Top supplement designer? Please. If you were, you would design your products for a company other than Protein Factory....Top supplement designers work for top supplement companies.
    1. I could have worked for anyone. They asked.
    2. Everytime I post, someone (marcus, Swifto) jumps in with their pithy comments. Look in posts, and see what my first one is. It's helpful. Then look who jumps in. It's Swifto, Marcus, etc....starting shit with me.

In almost every thread I post in, Swifto eventually follows with a flame or attack. Look it up. Then it turns into a shit show, but it's nearly 100% that I post, and he attacks me. Go check and see if I'm right...it's in about a dozen active threads right now.

I can show you a dozen threads where I post and Swifto comes flying in attacking me right away. But it doesn't matter, because honestly, I can only imagine he'll go the way of Ross, Swolecat, etc....the dozens of people I've seen come and go here, who thought they were ....whatever.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 06-25-2007 at 01:48 PM.

2. Everytime I post, someone (marcus, Swifto) jumps in with their pithy comments. Look in posts, and see what my first one is. It's helpful. Then look who jumps in. It's Swifto, Marcus, etc....starting shit with me.

In almost every thread I post in, Swifto eventually follows with a flame or attack. Look it up. Then it turns into a shit show, but it's nearly 100% that I post, and he attacks me. Go check and see if I'm right...it's in about a dozen active threads right now.

I can show you a dozen threads where I post and Swifto comes flying in attacking me right away. But it doesn't matter, because honestly, I can only imagine he'll go the way of Ross, Swolecat, etc....the dozens of people I've seen come and go here, who thought they were ....whatever.
    I've been over this. I dont attack you all the time. Sorry if your feeling a little bullied....Honestly.

As for flaming, I havent flamed you. Your the one who insulted my spelling. Remember?

I discredit your bullshit claims. Just like a few other members in this thread, aswell as others in other threads. Your NOT a top supplement designer, you can think you are, but your not.

- Resveratrol bullshit claim
    - Top supplement designer claim
    - Tribulas bashing, MyoGenX pushing
    - Advising a newbie to do Myo/Cyo PCT
    - Epistane bashing
    - Your god like attitude

You bring it on yourself. I dont follow you around at all. Members have even stated you get YOURSELF into shit with your mouth.

goose is offline Banned
    I like the guy Anthony Roberts,he is not even 30,most people in life do the 9-5 job till 60,LOL. Kennedy said its not what you are its what people think you are.Roberts is pure gangsta just like bush,you steal your way to the top,american style.He is a very good writer and myo is a good product.No moral system can rest solely on authority,respect to roberts.In 5 years he is going to have any bitch on his dick.He is going to make it big style.Plus this guy use to speak to the great KARL!!!!!
    Last edited by goose; 06-25-2007 at 02:13 PM.

I'd say thats a pretty good route. They both own their own companies, are successful, are both massive and own their own sites/forums.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    ^^

I'd say thats a pretty good route. They both own their own companies, are successful, are both massive and own their own sites/forums.
    And you'd say I don't own my own site, don't own a company, and am not successful?

I won't bother with the massive thing, because I'm not, but I'm a pretty successful athlete, which is what I want, not being massive.

I've been over this. I dont attack you all the time. Sorry if your feeling a little bullied....Honestly.

As for flaming, I havent flamed you. Your the one who insulted my spelling. Remember?

I discredit your bullshit claims. Just like a few other members in this thread, aswell as others in other threads. Your NOT a top supplement designer, you can think you are, but your not.

- Resveratrol bullshit claim
    - Top supplement designer claim
    - Tribulas bashing, MyoGenX pushing
    - Advising a newbie to do Myo/Cyo PCT
    - Epistane bashing
    - Your god like attitude

You bring it on yourself. I dont follow you around at all. Members have even stated you get YOURSELF into shit with your mouth.
    You couldn't discredit anything unless you knew more about it, and so far, that's simply not the case. The difference between someone who hasn't read three books on this subject and someone who has written 3 is pretty immense.

All of which I believe are true. The epi tests were bad, Trib sucks, Resv. is good, LongJack sucks, CYO/MYO would have been fine for his PCT, etc...all of that is true, even if you dislike me. ETC...The resveratrol thing, I especially liked because your claim about it not working becaus of it having a half life of only 1/2 an hour was funny ...when I told you Vit. C does also...and then your last post which I destroyed was also funny.

Unfortunately, and this comes up time and again, it's like arguing with a child...I can explain things and you still won't understand.

I like the guy Anthony Roberts,he is not even 30,most people in life do the 9-5 job till 60,LOL. Kennedy said its not what you are its what people think you are.Roberts is pure gangsta just like bush,you steal your way to the top,american style.He is a very good writer and myo is a good product.No moral system can rest solely on authority,respect to roberts.In 5 years he is going to have any bitch on his dick.He is going to make it big style.Plus this guy use to speak to the great KARL!!!!!
    I think I'm more like Kennedy than Bush, crime/success-wise...
    I'm almost 30...
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 06-25-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information