agiraldo is offline Junior Member

Myogen X = God. LOL :)

Just finished my 6 wk cycle of test p/fina/masternon.

I have never ever felt so good as I do now I am taking myogen X/alongside nolva as PCT because I wanted to see what all the "hype" was about. Either this is an insane placebo effect or it actually works. I have gaines a crapload of strength, always horny, and have lost little from the cycle. The onyl downside is that at times it makes me really hungry and a little sleepy.

I have been on for one week, and I would recommend it to anyone trying this out.

I am a believer now

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    100% agree it is a great addition

alan7890 is offline Junior Member
    were is the best place to get it i live in the uk

not currently available in UK, and ordering from US can leave you getting a big VAT/Tax bill. My friend is in the process of setting up UK distribution of this product I will post updates in my myogenx thread as i know more. You best bet for now is to get an american friend to pick some up for you and send it to you marked as a gift to avoid taxes.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i am really satisfied with myogenx. in addition to the hightened sense of well being, great pumps, and assumed higher test levels, my balls got bigger!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    not currently available in UK, and ordering from US can leave you getting a big VAT/Tax bill. My friend is in the process of setting up UK distribution of this product I will post updates in my myogenx thread as i know more. You best bet for now is to get an american friend to pick some up for you and send it to you marked as a gift to avoid taxes.
    Let me know who your friend is, and I can speed things up, most likely.

JROKK26 is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree 100% too. I ran it after a test-e cycle along side nolva and aromasin . and running it now with only liquidex after a 4 week SD cycle. Still making gains and feeling good.... soo that's 2/2 for me....I think it's legit

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    It's a great product, while i ran it for a pct, my brother in law ran it as a stand alone, he got the same strength gains as i did, recovery was great..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I was actually thinking...it (theoretically) can give you the same results as 100mgs/EOD of prop...

My test levels get to 950ish on 100mgs EOD of prop...I think MyoGenX can probably get you to that level too...I need to get some bloodwork to confirm that....but I think that if you start at a normal level (mid range), it'll put you into that range.

jk486994 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I was actually thinking...it (theoretically) can give you the same results as 100mgs/EOD of prop...

My test levels get to 950ish on 100mgs EOD of prop...I think MyoGenX can probably get you to that level too...I need to get some bloodwork to confirm that....but I think that if you start at a normal level (mid range), it'll put you into that range.
    I've been taking Myogenx for over one month now...getting blood work shortly to see if it was effective..

Will test levels go back down after discontinued use of the myogenx?

Yup.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used it for a pro-hormone cycle along w/ cyo... I had excellent results and I kept almost all the stregnth... I will be doing it for PCT along with the other normal protocol... looking forward to it again.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred
    I used it for a pro-hormone cycle along w/ cyo... I had excellent results and I kept almost all the stregnth... I will be doing it for PCT along with the other normal protocol... looking forward to it again.
    With Cyo? CyoGenx?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Good feedback.

EYAYO is offline New Member
    im gonna use it on a ph cycle and again later on aas cycle to prevent shut down. I was talking to someone and they were in their 5th of Test 600mg and EQ400mg a week and his boys were still big. Thats impressive to say the least

With Cyo? CyoGenx?
    yes cyogenx.

With Cyo? CyoGenx?
    also, using your HCG /Novla/Aromasin protocal and was going to thow in the myogenx and cyogenx in this.. would that be overkill? sorry for the hijack, but I asked this Q on here before and no one had an opinion... your the one with the product and the write up on PCT that a lot use around here... so what do you think?

Let me know who your friend is, and I can speed things up, most likely.
    He has already ordered and (i think) recieved order. He is currently setting up the website ect..

Taurus is offline Member
    can u use myogen-x during both the sd cycle and pct?

if it raisies test levels drop after use, then doesnt that mean a shut down after pct?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    can u use myogen-x during both the sd cycle and pct?

if it raisies test levels drop after use, then doesnt that mean a shut down after pct?
    no shut down as it does not suppress your natural production of test.. will you have less test available.. yes.. but it does not shut you down..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred
    also, using your HCG/Novla/Aromasin protocal and was going to thow in the myogenx and cyogenx in this.. would that be overkill? sorry for the hijack, but I asked this Q on here before and no one had an opinion... your the one with the product and the write up on PCT that a lot use around here... so what do you think?
    I don't think it would be overkill. Both Myo and Cyo operate pretty differently than the drugs in my PCT.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    no shut down as it does not suppress your natural production of test.. will you have less test available.. yes.. but it does not shut you down..
    what is the dosing for this product. how should it be used?

go big or go home is offline New Member
    is myogen-x a steriod

Thread Information