Alright, I hopped on the Mass Tabs band wagon and I'm on my 7th day so far. Now I'm not sure if this sh!t actaully works or if its all mental.

I'm not sure if your supposed to feel anything while your on them or not but I don't feel any different at all.

I have not gotten bigger at all. If anything, I think my bi's and shoulders and tris actually got smaller. And I wheigh less too. When I started I wheighed in at 205 and now I dropped down to 200 pounds. I hope it either fat or water wieght cause if its muscle then damn that really sucks ass. Oh and yes I have increased my cals.

However my strength has gone abnormally high. This is where I dont know if its mental or the tabs working. My max bench was 270 about 2 weeks ago. ( I know its not that much). Well I did chest and tris on monday and I was actually working out with 265 on bench no problem. I was amazed. And when it came time for dips I usually do wheighted dips with 45 pounds, well I was doing wheighted dips with 75 pounds and even that felt pretty easy. Same goes for all the other work outs.

Now my question is... IS THIS NORMAL???? I mean my strength went up pretty well, a bit too well. But as far as size, well it sucks. Will I grow or is me going too heavy cause of the tabs gonna stop my muscle growth??? Thanks in advance.