reddragon4954 is offline Member

Support Supplement, Overdose?

I take a many many different kinds of things On and off cycle in order to keep my body functioning a tip top shape, interanally.

I know there is a recommended dosage for all the herbs/supplements you take but I was wondering if I were to take more than directed would that have a severe negative effect on me? When On cycle some times I get a little paranoid about what "might" be going on inside aka:heart, liver, kidneys and stuff so I take more than directed on these supplements, is that alright if it gives me peace of mind, it ownt hurt me, right?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    I take a many many different kinds of things On and off cycle in order to keep my body functioning a tip top shape, interanally.

I know there is a recommended dosage for all the herbs/supplements you take but I was wondering if I were to take more than directed would that have a severe negative effect on me? When On cycle some times I get a little paranoid about what "might" be going on inside aka:heart, liver, kidneys and stuff so I take more than directed on these supplements, is that alright if it gives me peace of mind, it ownt hurt me, right?
    You take all those supplements interanally? Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Try taking them orally.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    NO, to help the internal stuff. Kidneys heart liver. Take them by mouth

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    NO, to help the internal stuff. Kidneys heart liver. Take them by mouth
    I was just kidding. If you want some answers, you might want to list the supplements and the dosages you take them at. Too much of just about anything can be bad for you.

Thread Information