Thread: mass xxx

flex25j is offline Junior Member

Question mass xxx

iam currently 6' 218lb 26yr 10-12%bf ive hit a wall with gains so i decided to get mass xxx from gnc it has like 50g protien 900 calories 126g carbs i want to take it twice a day when would be the best times i was thinking morning and after workout or midday any suggestions?

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex25j
    iam currently 6' 218lb 26yr 10-12%bf ive hit a wall with gains so i decided to get mass xxx from gnc it has like 50g protien 900 calories 126g carbs i want to take it twice a day when would be the best times i was thinking morning and after workout or midday any suggestions?
    It really doesn't matter... I assume you already take a PWO shake or no??? If not then PWO with water for sure, and then b4 bed with milk.

That's how it goes for me at least. Good reason to use it is because I already eat a lot through out the day, that final shake b4 I go to bed sets me over the top for cal's, protein, carbs, etc... Not that I already didn't get enough without the shake but just that extra nudge to keep the gains continuously coming, I love it

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to up calories and your goal is to weight gain do it progressively... i see that each serving is 900 cals, and you wanted to start taking 2x a day=1,800 more cals. I would start adding 250-350cals and up this daily amount every week... see how your body reacts and how much is needed to keep achieving desired results

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    If you are going to up calories and your goal is to weight gain do it progressively... i see that each serving is 900 cals, and you wanted to start taking 2x a day=1,800 more cals. I would start adding 250-350cals and up this daily amount every week... see how your body reacts and how much is needed to keep achieving desired results
    Yeah but no one ever takes a full serving of weight gainer... At least I don't, I take my serious mass in half doses. Otherwise that's a shitload of powder.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Yeah but no one ever takes a full serving of weight gainer... At least I don't, I take my serious mass in half doses. Otherwise that's a shitload of powder.
    huh?? he is the one asking the question...

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    huh?? he is the one asking the question...
    I know this... But I don't know of one person that takes a "whole serving" of weight gainer. Wayyyyy too much powder and liquid. Unless you make the whole serving and then save the other half for later, lol, either way = same same.

Thread Information