Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kaioken is offline Member

Smile Eagerly wanting to here feedback on the NEW Amplify 02

It was improved after it sold out, and were able to pack more actives into less capsules and upped the compounds that lead to a really Clear, Clean Focus ( so no jitters)
    And also a bit more Endurance and Pump.

Please share Amplify 02 feedback

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    I got mine in on wed. Well wednesday is legs so I popped in 6 and I was doing 3 sets of 20 on squats and im still sore. I didnt feel much of a difference in pumps in my legs. but could tell it gave me more endurance.Thurs. was shoulders and I upped it to 9 and I looked jacked but still couldnt tell if it was the Amplify 02 or just my workout. Fri was arms I popped in 10 this time and I couldnt wait to get to the gym I could definitly tell it was working. I have prettybad nerve damage on my right side of my body from over 10 years of football and have had a real hard time feeling my muscles work on that side. but with this Amp I could feel each muscle better. It was crazy. but the pumps arent that intense yet so Ill give it another week before I judge it

So the Focus was good

if

also the Pumps as with all creatine / No2 takes about 4-5 doses to "load you"
    so they will come

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    yea the Focus was unbelievable. I figured it would take awhile before I started to really feel the pumps I cant wait I.

R9fanatik is offline New Member
    I hope to give feedback nextweek , didnt receive package this weekend :P

I may have refunded you we had some issues that were not pretty

Pleas check your email and your spam folder

this WONT happen again............

if you were one of the ones that got refunded I will PERSONALLY make it up to you. ( Me)

And for those that don't receive in 2-3 more business days I make it up to you too.

LONG STORY SHORT we had to switch shipping employees after the back orders were NOT done correct. ( timing issues)

This was GROWING pain and nothing else but that...........
    Last edited by Kaioken; 10-07-2007 at 11:36 PM.

Dont worry about me kaio , ill wait this week and next if posible.
    I already have the tracknumber , it said that u send it at september 27 so the package is in transit right?? Im the one from mission , texas. So lets wait with the refund.
    Last edited by R9fanatik; 10-07-2007 at 11:04 PM.

Thankyou

IF you got tracking it shoudl have gone out.

I am very furious for MY customers

and for anyone that has been let down Email me and I will take care of you within a reasonable time frame

In the mean time those that Have tracking allow 2-3 more business days

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I tried this product when it 1st came out, and loved it and still do and make recommendations to anyone that cares..

I had an order get messed up and Kaioken took care of me, and no i wasn't a mod at the time the issue happened, and i have spoken to him on the phone, he's a great guy with a great future.

The products and work ethic is great and i will continue to recommend him, his company and product..

for 1 reason.................... it works better than is advertised..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Armenian is offline New Member
    i like Amp very much so far--just started taking it last week and I've already been on Shock Therapy, NO Shotgun and NO Explode.

It took about 20-30 mins after taking the 10 pills on the first day for me to feel ready to lift. I had an apple and a bannana 10-15 mins before taking the 10 Amp Pills so maybe that slowed the initial effects down? Should these be taken on a completely empty stomach? Anyways-i felt restless walking into the gym-almost nervous to start lifting asap-the pump was great. Definitly felt some vascularity--just breathing out during my rest periods had veins popping out abnormal places!!

Endurance went up big time-one of those days where you keep lifting and getting pumped up and you want to keep doing more and more and more........

On one occasion, during triceps day, the pump i had was so intense it felt like the muscle would rip away from the bone...or tear my skin apart!!

Today is my 3rd day on it and its my chest day so i can't wait to see how it goes!!
    Last edited by Armenian; 10-08-2007 at 11:03 AM.

Hey kaio just a doubt usps said this at delivery confirmation number that u send me:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 27, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So thats the actual mailing date or what is the actual mailing date??.
    Maybe is just all problem of usps.
    Thanks

pd: sorry for the offtopic

ok if you got tracking and you got NO cancellation email

expect your pack 3-4 business day from TODAY

FOR SURE

I have overseen this MYSELF in person.

Ok ill wait, so u re-send it?
    Last edited by R9fanatik; 10-08-2007 at 03:52 PM.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    OK here is my feed back. I love the shit. As some of you know I took this stuff a few months back and loved it. I stopped taking it because I never like my body taking something for too long, except for the usual stuff like protein, vitamins, etc...
    This is my 3rd day back on it and my focus at the gym is unbelievable. it takes approximately 35-45 minutes to kick in after I eat 8 egg whites and one wheat toast.
    I am glad it came back out. I will start my Raw MCC in a couple of days.

Thread Information