IronSheff is offline Junior Member

Ergomax LMG & Finigenx

A friend sent me a bottle of ergomax lmg and two bottles of finigenx. My deal is that I haven't kept up w/ ph's ever since SD came off the market and I've had no experience w/ ergomax. I've been told it's similar to pheraplex but I really have no idea how to properly dose it - this goes without saying the back of the bottle isnt always correct so I came to the forum to get a better idea.

Furthermore, would you guys run the ergomax alone or stack it w/ the finigenx?

Any info would be helpful, thanks.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    if nething the ergomax lmg would be more similar to SD

if i remember correctly it is supposed to be more androgenic than SD (and we all kno how androgenic SD is to begin with!) --while PP was more anabolic

it is a methyl oral tho, so take proper precautions

finigenx on the other hand is a NONMETHYL which can b good and bad at the same time. the good is that it shouldnt create extra stress on the body, while the bad is you have to take ALOT more than the reccomended dosage to see its effects which can b VERY pricey considering how expensive the stuff was

finigex CLAIMED to convert to tren once ingested, which is bull, but it does give 'tren like' effects like increased aggression and big jumps in strenght!

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    thanks.

As far as timing is concerned, 8 wks fini/ 4 wks LMG? I was going to pyramid up w/ the finigenx for 2 wks and then have the LMG kick in for the middle 4. Subsequently, I would go solo on the fini for the last two wks and then PCT.

Does that seem reasonable?

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    personally i dont kno...but i bet my bottom dollar i kno who does

PM Bryan2

Thread Information