Juust Jaakked is offline New Member

Advice on Supplements

I'm not new to working out by any means, I'm 5"10 210lbs and about 10% body fat but I wanna try to reach 215lbs around 6 or 7% bf in the near future (maybe end of next summer)

I'm not planning on any cycles in the near future, but I've never been very big on supplements besides protein.

What are some good supplements to try?

I went out a bought some Purple K (kre-alkalyn) and some Nitrix today. Not sure if they'll work for me it's worth a try.

I just need basic advice on what types of supplements to try, I want faster recovery time, a better pump and increased strength gains... and obviously size...

ash146 is offline Junior Member
    not a guru like others here but i lurk quite a bit learning.

to be honest, keep it simple - esp. since your not planning any cycles.
    protein, multivitamins, healthy EFAs (flax or UDOs), creatine (which you got) and glutamine.

thats it.

since your leaning out, make your own ECA if you want.

moush is offline Senior Member
    u could add bcaa's and some arginine too if you want

Juust Jaakked is offline New Member
    ok so I'm gonna go with Creatine (anyone wanna throw some good brands or types at me? I see to be a non-responder to monohydrate so I went with Purple-K) I take a multi vitamin already, and I'm gonna grab some glutamine and some argenine

good brands to try? and also anyone got a good way to down flax seed oil, I need to have it but I either end up puking from the taste and the amount or standing over the sink for 10 minutes heaving trying to keep it down

I have a gold card at GNC, so does anyone know what the best brands they carry are?

Thread Information