Bbosley18 is offline New Member

Need To Cut Lots Of Fat!!!

Ok my background is a year out of the gym and just now starting back. I am
    6'3. Last year I wieghed 235 at 13% bf. At this time I am around 255lb and just guessing I would say about 20% body fat. Yes holy shit I am a fat ass and I have let myself down. I have some experience with gear. What I am trying to do hear is put on huge size and strength gains but lose lots of fat in the process. Is it possible to taking a bulking stack but eat to cut? Should I just worry about puting on muscle for the winter and than cut later? I will read more of the diet and workout forums but and direct advice you can give to me would be helpful.

Workout routine, diet, gear. anything that might help. Also I work monday through friday 8am to 7-8pm so my workout routine would have to work around that.

P.S. I was only working 7 hours a day 5 days a week and I was single before.

Thats how I got from 295lbs and 25% body fat down to 235lbs and 13%bf. Just need a little help I dont want to let myself get that bad again. Im stopping myself right now and getting started on the right track.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You sound like me im 6'3 245~50, 24 years old and athletic but fell off from the gym when I was down to 225 last year..........

Yeah holy shit dude We might be twins haha. Im also 24 and was down to 225 thats when I stopped lol. To bad you dont live in Bmore I could use a workout partner.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbosley18
    Yeah holy shit dude We might be twins haha. Im also 24 and was down to 225 thats when I stopped lol. To bad you dont live in Bmore I could use a workout partner.

I'm sayin, lol, maybe we were seperated at birth, lol.........I'm actually getting back into the swing of things myself......I am trying to cut up myself and gain lean muscle

If you want a good fat burning pill, Stimerex ES (ORIGINAL FORMULA) its more expensive but has Ephedra in it and not Ephedra extracts.........

I am currently running Stimerex ES (OF) with H-Drol and Creatine pills and muscle milk on a daily basis with a much better diet. I'm running this for 3~4 weeks and then once I have dropped a bunch of weight and gained some strength, then I'm doin a cycle of ANAVAR

Ok well keep me posted I will let you know how my routine works out. Im going to try to go lean very little carb, lot of cardio with a bulk stack of test E, Dbol , sust, and eqopuise (*sp).

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Dude is that the first cycle you have ever run?

Abdullah is offline New Member
    whats your workout routine?
    what kind of results are you getting so far?

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    Put down the gear and make sure you can get into a routine again.

Start with cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the a.m. and incorporate a fat burner throughout your day.

Stay away from mixing carbs with fats.

Simple

Thread Information