joescobra03 is offline Junior Member

Question bad muscle cramps from green tea extract

I Started taking NOW green tea extract 400mg's 3 weeks ago and I am getting bad muscle cramps. Has anyone else had this problem? I take 1 tab in the morning or early afternoon with food and a full glass of water. Is it blocking my body from absorbing potassium?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joescobra03
    I Started taking NOW green tea extract 400mg's 3 weeks ago and I am getting bad muscle cramps. Has anyone else had this problem? I take 1 tab in the morning or early afternoon with food and a full glass of water. Is it blocking my body from absorbing potassium?
    Can't really help you with your question but how are your results from using green tea, I'm thinking about using it the health benefits alone are more than worth it.

About you question, what's your salt and water intake like. I get. I get bad cramps when my salt intake is minimal.

joescobra03 is offline Junior Member
    my salt intake is normal, and I drink a decient amount of water everyday. The muscle cramps started about a week after taking the green tea extract so their must be a link. You get a nice little energy boost from the green tea extract.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I drink alot of green tea and stay well hydrated that way,,ive never heard of this myself.

Thread Information