hotstang_46 is offline New Member

Just bought some Supps...Little help for a New Member?

Hello all, first post...... Bought some supps after doing research on here...

first off...

5'10" 160 27 years old....I've been working out for 8 years straight with strict dieting...did some cycles and was about 200 all muscle...about 2 1/2 years ago I was in a bad motorcycle accident....spent quite some time recovering and lost all my muscle and put on alot of fat..due to the broken jaw...(lots of ice cream, pudding, and mac and cheese.. ha)

well, the fats all gone and I've ben working out HARD for 2 years with immaculate diet, meals every 2 hours while awake and two in the middle of the night waking up starving...(totals about 2700 cals usuallly)....I like my current build and it suits me well for the sports I participate in. at most I'd like to see myself 10 pounds heavier...at maybe 170.

I'm not looking to get back into AAS right now as I think and would prefer to obtain my goals without a "cycle." I've NEVER taken any "natural" supps. so I'm a supplement newb.

I did my research on here, I purchased
    -NO SHOTGUN
    -CEE
    -Beta Alanine..
    Hopefully yall think these are good choices..

I work out 5-6 days a week with cardio following about 2-3 hours post workout.

Every morning I wake up, down a cup of coffee, have an apple, bannanna, orange, or the like and 30 mins later work out...post work out immediate protein shake...then the rest of the day my normal foods every 2 hours.

How should I work in what I bought...I know the NO Shotgun about 20 mins pre workout but that's about it. Do I still eat the fuit post workout with the Shotgun? and how do I work in the CEE and Beta alanine. Sorry for the long post....I look forward to your guys advise..
    Last edited by hotstang_46; 10-30-2007 at 12:21 AM.

hotstang_46 is offline New Member
    nobody here familair with how to incorporate the beta alanine with the creatine and shotgun??? little help

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    CEE before and after workout, but doesnt No shotgun have CEE in it? Beta Alanine before its suppose to help increase the uptake of creatine. check and see if your NO Shotgun has that in it to they say around 6gm works good

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Thats a good start man, i like beta, make sure you get enough protein too, im not sure i saw that on there...?

Thread Information