HighandWide is offline Associate Member

MassTabs vs. BulkTabs vs. Oxo12

Been running clean for about 6 months, moved and lost my source in the process. I want to get back in and have heard good things about these three. I have always been one to say that supplements are overpriced crap but without anything showing up soon I have no choice but to go with them.
    Some of my buddies said that Mass and Bulk where solid and from roaming this site Oxo12 keeps showing up too.
    Any suggestions about which to go with. And what to stack with? This will be part of a strictly bulk cycle getting as big as possible for 3 months before starting a spring cut in March. Again this cycle won't and can't include gear do to career choice.

This has been my first post in a loong time so its good to see everyone again and hope we are all still big.

25/6'6/224
    -goal-
    25/6'6/240

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    stick with a simple 4 week cycle of SD. whats really in these mass tabs or whatever theyre called? from what ive seen just looks like junk, trib, root extract of something no one has heard of and crap like that. superdrol is good for mass as well as phera-plex but dont stack em together. phera is more of a bulk, wet gainer while superdrol a.k.a. SD is more dry with little to no water retention. do some searches on these.

superdrol 90 caps for $150....DAMN...is it worth that....for that price I better find a new source and fast. In the past I could get most of my gear for that price.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HighandWide View Post
    superdrol 90 caps for $150....DAMN...is it worth that....for that price I better find a new source and fast. In the past I could get most of my gear for that price.
    OMG! ur rite, whoever pays 150 for 90 caps of SD does need to find a new source fast. i bet if u just typed in superdrol sale under google search you'll find a clone for 32 bucks for 90 caps of 10 mg. each with proven, up to date lab results of 99 percent purity. you can even have it shipped to ur house anywhere in the u.s. in 5 days for only 5 bucks more!

any preferred clone?

I see a few listed

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    any preferred clone?

I see a few listed
    oxodrol12 was a goodie

comp. edge labs makes a good one, a.k.a. cel. check them out. they just retested the current lot out now at 99 percent potency at 9.9 mg. per cap. thats pretty damn good! lots of companies out there dont show proof of lab results on their phs so u really dont know wut the hell ur getting. cel is good for phera, sd, and halo clones. all tested at 99 percent potency. why they cant get 100 percent i dont know, but proven results at 99 ill take.

Nismo is offline Member
    What Superdrol are you guys talking about? I went on google and it just shows the cheap $50 ones. Which one actually works?

getfit28 is offline Member
    any preferred clone?

I see a few listed
    Superdrol is no where to be found & if you do find it ti will probably be @ e bay for about $150, not worth it......... Mass tabs is great I know of a could of dudes that ran this & got great results but this is another supplement that just got banned......... Best thing out there is Mdrol right now which is a clone for superdrol & it only runs for about $30 or less I think..... You will get great results on this

I personally would rather run the real stuff rather than these PH's but it's all up to you...... Good Luck

Thread Information