Socal77 is offline New Member

Which protien supplement is best?

Greetings to all of you, I have been lurking around here for some time and am now taking the plunge, so please be honest and go easy on me!

A little backround on myself. 36 y/o 6'2 235 21%bf. I have been training for six months steadily and have made more gains in the way of bf loss than actual muscle mass,(27%-21%) my diet was so so for the first moth or so, but for the last five it has been very clean with the exception of some occasional red wine or vodka. My ultimate goal is 220 12-14% bf, with continued strength gains. I have never used aas, but they are a part of future consideration. My job requires muscular strength, as well as muscular endurace so i dont want to sacrafice any strength at this point.

I have used many diiferent protien supplements, some better than others and was wondering if anyone has any recomendations or experience that could point me in the best direction? I could do more research but it would seem that you all could help me cut through the chase.

Any advice about the protein or other recomendations would be great.

Thanks in advance all of you, I have found that there is a wealth of information here, and will continue to learn as much as I can.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Wrong Forum, Try the dieting forum or supplements forum.. This is for AAS..

buffgator is offline king of mass
    post this is the supplement forum and you will get better advice. Plus you wont be hazed for asking a supplement question in the steroids Q&A forum. Welcome to AR

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Just as Duramax said. Thanks for joining the board, greeting to you as well. But this is the steroid forum and questions about proteins should be in the diet or supplement forums.

Anyways I will move it there for you. Abotu your question you ask what the best protein is but dont tell us what you are using it for. Are you using it as an add on to meals, a post workout shake, a pre bed time shake???

Socal77 is offline New Member
    What I am looking for is the best protein for both meal replacement and before bed time. My job requires me to out all times of the day, so meal times change. I just want to get the best protein possible. Also prior to bed, is there a difference? And say for example I was at work and had to get up in the middle of the night to say fight a fire, should I have another shake before going back to bed or is one shake good for the whole night?

Sorry for all of the questions folks, just trying to learn as much as possible.

thanks

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Regular Whey-ON's Pro Complex
    Before Bed: MPH's Probolic SR
    Weight Gainer: Cytosport's Cytogainer or make your own (i.e.: whey, banana, oats, peanut butter)

Thread Information