Thread: h-drol log

suprman09 is offline Associate Member

h-drol log

Ok I am on day 2 of h-drol, and the only thing I have noticed so far are decreased appetite and I am pretty tired. I am 5'10" 202 and I'm not sure of bf%. I got it checked at my local gym and they told me I was 12% but I thought I was probably 15-16%. Hopefully I will start noticing some strength increases in about a week. My goal is to bench 315. I can currently bench 245 for 6 as my last set. I am using nolva for my PCT. 40/40/20/20. I am currently running liver support and might add ester C since I am tired. My current routine is chest/back/shoulders/legs/arms/day off/repeat. I do cardio 4-5 times a week. I will post more if you guys want since I have gotten so much help from this forum.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    ya deff ganna follow this one keep us uptated often.. what are your stats?? how long have you been lifting for???

I have been lifting on and off for years, but I have been pretty serious the past 6 months. I tried M1T a long time ago when I knew nothing about it. Other than that I will be trying to lean bulk. Hopefully I will get up to about 210 and after PCT I will start to cut for the summer.

good plan/goals goodluck

Thanks I'll keep you updated.

I ran out of my liver support pills I had left over, and I just bought some milk thistle extract. It tasted pretty weird mixed with a little water. Today I did shoulders and I felt pretty strong, nothing crazy though.

Legs felt very good today except the cracking in my knees when I was doing leg press. I did about 45 mins of cardio today(30 mins racketball and 15 mins bike). Tomorrow will be just cardio, and Saturday is chest and I will see if there is a strength increase.

Strength has gone up a good bit. I got up 265 for 4 and I only had a little help for the fifth one on barbell bench press. Workout looked like this:

Bench: 225x10, 245x8, 265x4(5 was assisted)
    Incline dumbell: 75x10,85x8, 95x6
    Dumbell flyes: 35x10,45x8,55x6
    Dips: 16,14,12

Critique my workout too. I am always looking to enhance my workout.

Maurice is offline New Member
    I will subscribe to this. I just started h -drol today.

have heard mixed reviews on it but figure it is worth a shot. I am doing 50/50/75/75/75/75

I may change the 75 to 50 though depending.

I was thinking about trying it for 6 weeks but I think I will only do 4 weeks. Let me know how it works out for you. I am up about 2-3 lbs so far.

you got it. supposedly this does not kick full fledge till week 3 and then hangs on through 4 and maybe 5. Who knows, i might wind up a 5 week cycle even.

I saw your other post about the 25% conversion rate. If that it true bumping it up to 75mgs a day sounds like a good idea. I only have one bottle so I won't be doing that, but in the future I may try a 5-6 week cycle at a higher dose.

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09 View Post
    I saw your other post about the 25% conversion rate. If that it true bumping it up to 75mgs a day sounds like a good idea. I only have one bottle so I won't be doing that, but in the future I may try a 5-6 week cycle at a higher dose.
    yeah from reading around I found that...not sure how true, but you never know. I am still not sure how high I would go with this. some guys have done 100mg a day, but I get worried about liver toxicity. Life/Cycle support is good, but I don't wanna mess with my liver, too bad. no drinking is bad enough for the time being. I feel good pushing it for 50/50/50/50/50/50 but i will see if I get any side effects before upping, but at just over 200lbs, I should be able to get away with 75.

is liver support your only supplement?

I take that and ester C right now.

gotcha
    I am going with the Xyience multivitamin packs, Life Support, and about 3 protein shakes a day (28g of protein per shake) Trying to eat as much meat as possible on my end and cutting out cards.

Going for cutting on this...I hope.

I am on a lean bulking diet hoping to get to 210, and then I want to cut down to about 190. We seem to be about the same size. What are your stats and workout routine? I have either 1 or 2 shakes a day. Post workout and sometimes casein before bed.

Ahh, I had bulked to about 225 and there was a tad too much fat, and that for the most part came off, but I did a bad dieting (atkins....5 or so weeks and lost 26 pounds...put 4 back on but kept rest off). I want to lose now about 4% BF. that is my goal with this.

Strict diet. Chop meat, chicken, pork, turkey, protein...period. About a 1/2 a cup a day of some sort of carbed veggie, corn or what have you. Breakfast is now a protein shake with a yogurt. Lunch is a protein shake, pound or so of beef, and vegetable.
    Dinner is vegetable again, chicken or something, and before bed, caesin shake like you said.

Drinking about a gallon and a half of water a day too. I know I should be eating more but work kinda gets in the way of that, though I should bring some peanuts or something to chew on...that may work.

right now 5'10, 28years old, 200lbs...and about 17 - 18% BF. I think it may be closer to high 16, low 17.

Workout is usually
    monday - back and bis
    Tues shoulders and traps
    Wed - off
    Thurs chest and tri
    Fri - legs and arms fully
    Saturday - just back OR chest
    Sunday off

Saturday

hey man
    any updates? I am on day 3 and constantly hungry for some reason. This all of a sudden happened. I just want to eat and eat and eat!!!

I actually had a bad headache for over a day so i just did cardio yesterday. Today is legs and I am up around 2 pounds. The first few days my appetite was down, but now it is back to normal.

gotcha, i was really tired my 2nd day but feel good today. Just hungry. But I found I have to keep eating more and i have a hell of a lot more energy. Time will tell though. Felt good at the gym yesterday but I figure that was the placebo effect...too early for this to be kicking, but seriously hungry though!

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
    you got it. supposedly this does not kick full fledge till week 3 and then hangs on through 4 and maybe 5. Who knows, i might wind up a 5 week cycle even.
    I was gonna run it for 6 weeks. In fact I think I had the same cycle someone else lined up. It was 50mgs for a week or two then 75 for the rest (was gonna use up two bottles in 6 weeks). For me this stuff kicked in good around the 2nd week and was practically useless after the fourth. I gained about 10-11lbs in the first 4 weeks and only 1 lb in the 5th week. I also had an extreme headache the entire 5th week (bp was fine?). The bad headaches and slowed gains made me stop it there. You guys might gain fine after 4 weeks and have no headaches but just throwing that out there for yall to think about.

any updates?

Not really, how about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09 View Post
    Not really, how about yourself?
    you are on your third week right?

I am on day 10. Felt great monday. Great lifts and yesterday was eh. nothing great but ok overall. Looking in the mirror i have vascularity on my arms that i really never had. I can see that. Otherwise not sure...

I agree with you on the vascularity. I can definitely see veins in my biceps that I have never seen. I am on my third week and I am stronger but my body feels sore. I am up about 4 lbs so far.

Up to 209 lbs.

I benched 315 pretty easily today. I have about a week left and overall I think this is a great product.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking about taking Hdrol from Fast Action. Is this the product that you guys have been using. Also it sounds like you guys haven't had results until wk 3, is that right? Do you just look more cut or is it actual size? Thanks for the help guys.

Sorry one more question. But when you two took the Hdrol did you stack it with anything? I was thinking of stacking it with Cytogainer to really maximize the gains. However do you think that will take away from the cutting effect that you both experienced? Also I was thinking of taking hydroxycut hardcore while i would be on hdrol (instead of cytogainer). It would all depend on your results and recommendations. Please give me some advice, thanks again for your helps guys.

umm well what u said makes no swnse to me. cytogainer=weightgainer hdrol=pro hormone hydroxycut=fatloss. take the hdrol and instead of cytogainer take whey protien and imo taking the hydroxycut harcore could be added if u want. but remeber it is diet.

what i meant was depending on the results of hdrol i don't know if i wanna stack it with cytogainer or hydroxycut. I wanted to know the results so i could better see what i want to take it with. I see your point with the cytogainer, any specific protein shakes you recommend, musclemilk? I mainly wanted to take the hydroxycut more for energy and aid with the cutting process. I've taken it for awhile and noticed minimal fat loss. Thanks again for your input.

they will give u completly different results. and theres o protien with hydrocycut

i know that but i don't know how good the hdrol works is why i was asking. Sounded like superman09 got pretty good gains. I'm assuming he got a decent amount of size since his bench went up 70lbs in about 3wks. But what about the cutting factor? How well does it make you cut, very good, good, just trying to get some input here. Did you lose any weight at all, gain lean muscle, what? Lastly what brand of hdrol did you use? I heard Fast Action's hdrol was potent, any truth to that. Thanks again guys.

To superman09 when you took your hdrol did you stack it with anything. Thanks.

Thread Information