ZTEM is offline Associate Member

Best Fat Burner youve Used recently

I recently took Lipo - 6 for 5 weeks I went from 195.5 down to 176.5 a nice 19lbs of weight loss in a short period of time.

Can some other people share their best results with weight loss products they've used that are still available. No diaretics though please

Thanks

Juice_E is offline Junior Member
    I used Xenadrine EFX when i was 16. I started out at like 21-23% and got down to about 15%. Sorry i'm not sure if its a diaretic. This was 2 years ago so i'm not sure if its the same as it was, got it from my brother and just took it.

GCgainer is offline New Member
    I used Lipo 6 last year and I went from 9% to 4%. Im now trying to cut out the lipo b/c I have read they cause estrogen.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GCgainer View Post
    I used Lipo 6 last year and I went from 9% to 4%. Im now trying to cut out the lipo b/c I have read they cause estrogen.
    you're gonna have to back that up with pics, 6% to 4%? HIGHLY unlikely.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Clen !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    Clen!!!!!
    blegh, not a fan of clen .

ZTEM is offline Associate Member

Clen??w

Thanks For The Help U Dope.... How Bout Fat Burners That Are Readily Availible

Quote Originally Posted by ZTEM View Post
    Thanks For The Help U Dope.... How Bout Fat Burners That Are Readily Availible
    uh, clen is pretty available in case you havent noticed.

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    What is the best fat burner for a lady? MAMA wants to drop some fat, bad wording, she wants to loose anything extra she can and cut up, NOT fat. So whats the best choice for lady? Same as for us?

Quote Originally Posted by fatherof6 View Post
    What is the best fat burner for a lady? MAMA wants to drop some fat, bad wording, she wants to loose anything extra she can and cut up, NOT fat. So whats the best choice for lady? Same as for us?
    cardio.

too many people look for an easy fix.

get her on a treadmill or eliptical with a solid diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    cardio.

too many people look for an easy fix.

get her on a treadmill or eliptical with a solid diet.
    she does 10 miles and or an hour witch ever comes first every morning. well not Sundays. She does the sit down bike one day then the sit down long bike the next, then she does the walking arm mil, then she does the straight walking mil. She changes it up every day as to make sure she gets GOOD GOOD cardio and mixes up what mussels she is using. I do the same but not on al the machines. i use the bike and the walk/arm mil, thats it. But I do the same time and distance as her. I was just wondering along with her GREAT NO fat diet and daily workouts what would be the icing on the cake if you will. Your right all to often people look for the quick fix and shes not, she is dotting her i's and crossing her t's, she just wants that edge, that extras mile if you will. her diet and program is GREAT so shes not looking for an easy way out just a boost to top it off i guess you would say. no easy fix here, just hard work good diet and lost of effort

she does 10 miles and or an hour witch ever comes first every morning. well not Sundays. She does the sit down bike one day then the sit down long bike the next, then she does the walking arm mil, then she does the straight walking mil. She changes it up every day as to make sure she gets GOOD GOOD cardio and mixes up what mussels she is using. I do the same but not on al the machines. i use the bike and the walk/arm mil, thats it. But I do the same time and distance as her. I was just wondering along with her GREAT NO fat diet and daily workouts what would be the icing on the cake if you will. Your right all to often people look for the quick fix and shes not, she is dotting her i's and crossing her t's, she just wants that edge, that extras mile if you will. her diet and program is GREAT so shes not looking for an easy way out just a boost to top it off i guess you would say. no easy fix here, just hard work good diet and lost of effort

what are her stats?

age, weight, bodyfat %, height?

if shes overweight then obviously all she needs is diet and cardio.

if she is in good shape then maybe some kind of otc fat burner.

clen is a possability but i dont think its needed in most cases.

Ill ask and post her stats, I'm not sure what they are. She is in NO WAY fat, she has less then me, she does not want to use over the counter as she says they are all a waist of money and they don't work. shes not looking to loose fat more so just cutting up i guess. ill have her make a post with all her info. someone else mentioned clen and maybe a small bit of test. I think it was nowdenlid, hes put cycles together for me, maybe it wa shim. anyway ill have her register and make a state post and you can see. maybe ill have her use a small pic for her avatar so you can see for yourself....

thanks

Ill ask and post her stats, I'm not sure what they are. She is in NO WAY fat, she has less then me, she does not want to use over the counter as she says they are all a waist of money and they don't work. shes not looking to loose fat more so just cutting up i guess. ill have her make a post with all her info. someone else mentioned clen and maybe a small bit of test. I think it was nowdenlid, hes put cycles together for me, maybe it wa shim. anyway ill have her register and make a state post and you can see. maybe ill have her use a small pic for her avatar so you can see for yourself....

thanks
    she should definetly avoid any aas if she is just looking to cut up.

definetly do not give her test, unless you want to see her turn into a man.

clen is all i'd recommend

korexite is offline Junior Member
    pure EC
    thermorexin
    adderal + caffeine

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hydroxycut hardcore... ive dropped like 8 lbs, but havent lost any stregnth (actually got stronger), and lost bellly fat... dunno bf % tho...

stairoids is offline New Member
    korexite is right i had a script for adderall when i was 16 and i had 3% body fat(coupled with diet and excersise of course) but i have also noticed that drinking a lot of green tea throughout the day helps get rid of a lot of fat, also hit up about 45 mins of cardio first thing in the morning before you eat breakfast...with all of that there is no need for a fat burner

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    thats good to maintain, but to get to 3% bf... most people need assistance w/ a fat burner...

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    used Lipoflame with good results. Lipo6 was good as well. ECA is obviously great. Clen would be another option.

stairoids is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    thats good to maintain, but to get to 3% bf... most people need assistance w/ a fat burner...
    ya that's true I know the main ingredient in most legal fat burners these days is caffeine which the green tea provides plenty for cheaper. I guess I was on adderall to which was origionally a diet pill before it started killing ppl haha.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    Hmm I don't know what to order lipo 6, lipodrene, or lipflame. Out of those you would assume lipoflame is probably the safest, but what do you think is the most effective?

torontodude is offline Member
    hydroxycut hardcore for me...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I used lipo6 last year.. lost 2 lbs then it became ineffective..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by suprman09 View Post
    Hmm I don't know what to order lipo 6, lipodrene, or lipflame. Out of those you would assume lipoflame is probably the safest, but what do you think is the most effective?
    Lipoflame is the most effective.. and the correct diet that is..

all the others i experienced a crash..

not so with lipoflame
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Lipo-6 is, IMO, the most effective legal fat burner on the market. I ran Lipo-6 from the end of January to the end of March and it dramatically reduced my BF%. My diet wasn't bad but it was FAR from perfect.

I didn't take any other supplements. I've ran many clen +t3 cycles in the past but Lipo-6 was much more effective. I'm thinking about running a clen+t3+lipo-6 at some point. I should get ripped to the bone! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Fat Burner youve Used recently-january_25th.jpg   Best Fat Burner youve Used recently-april_5th.jpg  

wiggles is offline New Member
    redline, for the win, its crazy on your heart rate and you feel like your gonna have a heart attack but it works really good, i had like 9 lbs in 2 weeks with bench press going down only 15 lbs

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZTEM View Post
    I recently took Lipo - 6 for 5 weeks I went from 195.5 down to 176.5 a nice 19lbs of weight loss in a short period of time.

Can some other people share their best results with weight loss products they've used that are still available. No diaretics though please

Thanks
    eca stack for sure! Ive tried all the latest and supposed to be greatest fat burners under the sun but nothing comes close to the most basic eca stack. Cheap, simple, and highly effective, could u ask for more? Gonna try clen soon, ill let u know how that one compares.

Forgiveness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    eca stack for sure! Ive tried all the latest and supposed to be greatest fat burners under the sun but nothing comes close to the most basic eca stack. Cheap, simple, and highly effective, could u ask for more? Gonna try clen soon, ill let u know how that one compares.
    Agreed.

No experience with any illegal fat burners, but ECA works well enough that I'm not surprised that it's gray now. Still legal, no doubt, but gray nonetheless.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    For those that have used lipo6....should i take the liqui-caps or the lipo6x?

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory View Post
    Lipo-6 is, IMO, the most effective legal fat burner on the market. I ran Lipo-6 from the end of January to the end of March and it dramatically reduced my BF%. My diet wasn't bad but it was FAR from perfect.

I didn't take any other supplements. I've ran many clen+t3 cycles in the past but Lipo-6 was much more effective. I'm thinking about running a clen+t3+lipo-6 at some point. I should get ripped to the bone! lol

damn nice for that amount of time!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I took lipo6x it worked pretty well

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suprman09 View Post
    For those that have used lipo6....should i take the liqui-caps or the lipo6x?
    I took 6x. Going to try the liquicaps sometime soon, I think. My body needs a break from all that caffeine.

lowbow is offline New Member
    I had decent results with the Hyperdrive 3.0 Vemnom. Loss about 8lbs in a week 1/2. Probally more but I dont have the best diet plan.

AverageWorkouts is offline Junior Member
    Dont fat burners keep you from building muscle? Id like to keep using Hydroxycut to help keep of unwanted fat but im afraid it will interfere with muscle gains.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    I would like to add to avoid anything with guggulsterones, which quite a few products have.

here is why.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466547

solacevip is offline Junior Member
    Don't flame me...it's been a while since I've typed on the board....but I'm back in the gym again...

...I bought some Rapidcuts. I've tried to search for reviews on this board about it and can't seem to find any previous posts.

I'll let you know how it goes.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Your a heart attack waiting to happen! Im speaking to Korexite.
    Last edited by tboney; 04-22-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: mistype

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hot rox extreme worked better for me the lipo 6.

hooper is offline New Member

Lipo-6

1 bottle of lipo -6 and I went from 180 to 170 no jitters the stuff is good...

Thread Information