i just hit my 3rd week with this product, im taking 3 a day for 30 days. strength is up a bit and my fiance keeps telling me im looking alot thicker through my shoulders and back.

anyways, well see how the last 2 weeks go. my question is are there any side effects. im not one of those people that takes something and thinks hes having rage and all this crazy stuff i read about but it does seem like since ive started this my stomach has been bothering me a bit, headaches, im a little out of it energy wise and im having some crazy dreams at night and normally i sleep through the night fine but i have been waking up 1-2 times a night before my alarm.

i was really looking forward to this stuff but now i cant wait to be done. i do have a weak stomach anyways and im not sure if all these things im experiencing are from the 2perdrol but if any of u have had sides or any suggestions for me that would be great.

im taking my multi, glutamine, fish oil like always and with the 2perdrol i started taking milk thistle, niacin and hawthorn berry.