low_trigger is offline Junior Member

essential vitamins?

what are some essential must have supliments you should have everyday? i know protein is a must. Anything else, like milk thistle, amino acids, any vitamin C??? so what are the essential vitamins for getting muscle growth and cutting?

goose is offline Banned
    my main things are :Krill Oil is unmatched in potency by many of the most popular products on the market today. Independent testing has shown the following results of NKO® Krill Oils potency:

Over 300 times greater than Vitamins A & E
    Over 48 times greater than o m e g a-3
    Over 34 times greater than Co Q-10
    It has also been clinically proven to increase HDL by up to 44% and reduce LDL by up to 3

A timed mutli Vit
    Mega dose vit c
    o m e g a3,6,9 (krill oil too)
    Acetyl L-carnitine
    BCCA
    Taurine
    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine Monohydrate

goose is offline Banned
    ANd stinging nettle,great to raise free test levels,cheap and it works. the best test booster.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    interesting goose....interesting...

gtrawee is offline New Member
    Glad to see someone else uses Krill oil. I agree, one of the best lifelong supplements. Not only quality o m e g a's but phospholipids and astaxanthin (potent antioxidant). Goose, I'm assuming you are a Mercola reader, just a guess. Also need some quality antioxidants due to high production of free radicals with strenuous workout, and GLA. CLA can help but best obtained by eating organic, free roaming grass fed beef, lamb, or bison.
    Last edited by gtrawee; 04-07-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: misspell

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    ANd stinging nettle,great to raise free test levels,cheap and it works. the best test booster.
    how much do you take?

and do you prefer a certain brand?
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 04-07-2008 at 10:11 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrawee View Post
    Glad to see someone else uses Krill oil. I agree, one of the best lifelong supplements. Not only quality o m e g a's but phospholipids and astaxanthin (potent antioxidant). Goose, I'm assuming you are a Mercola reader, just a guess. Also need some quality antioxidants due to high production of free radicals with strenuous workout, and GLA. CLA can help but best obtained by eating organic, free roaming grass fed beef, lamb, or bison.
    I use antioxidant too,I was trying to list supplements that aid muscle growth direct and indirect.I will list everything,as this took me years to find out what really is worth it,its a crazy market and its all about taking your cash,so you got to be smart....

Alpha Lipoic Acid
    lemon Bioflavonoids

Raspberry Ketones,this is quite amazing keeps you very lean all year.

Scientific studies into Raspberry ketones have linked the product, with an increase in lipolysis (the breaking down of fat cells). Increase metabolic rate

Grape seed extract

Guarana Extract as a pre work out.

White Tea Extract

garlic and Calcuim.

Liquid aminos PWO

Now as you see,none of these are from any fancy labels,I buy 80% these in powder form,so cheap and cap them myself,I urge people to do this,I divide all the caps I take by my 6/7 meals I take,as it better to take with food,also grape fruit juice twice per day to increase bio rate.

With the stinging nettle I use goodn natural 300mg per day,so cheap and many studies that back this up,dont waste money on these expensive test boosters that are full of shit!!!!!!! I take garlic with this as it increases boi rate.....
    Last edited by goose; 04-08-2008 at 06:14 AM.

torontodude is offline Member
    thanks for the info budd.....
    by garlic you mean fresh garlic rite???

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by torontodude View Post
    thanks for the info budd.....
    by garlic you mean fresh garlic rite???
    No problem bro, odourless garlic 1000mg,one cap per day.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    how much do you take?

and do you prefer a certain brand?
    Tribulus will not raise test levels no matter what the sellers claim. There's only a few studies stating this and they are put out by the Bulgarians who were trying to sell it. It does however, raise LH and libido for a short amount of time.

Activate or bulk 95% nettle is wonderful and I highly recommend it. I've seen bloodwork were free test levels nearly doubled. It has a major impact on libido and even sleep quality.

DHEA will also lower SHBG to some extent.

Even myo in poor,the blood results were not valid with one guy here in the UK,it does something for sure,I will stick with stinging nettle that costs a few bucks per month The more bucks you save the more HGH you can run,LOL....

globulins like SHBG actively inhibit the level of free testosterone by binding to it, thereby rendering it biologically inactive. Research has found, however, that nettle extract has a greater affinity for SHBG than does testosterone. As a result, SHBG more readily binds to the constituents of the nettle extract, successfully counteracting its effect and thereby increasing the level of free test rule is only use shit that really works,dont get conned by the market hype,some of the prices are insane for fancy test booters
    crap,keep things basic.......
    Last edited by goose; 04-08-2008 at 09:38 AM.

low_trigger is offline Junior Member
    all that stuff you mentioned will build lean muscle?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by low_trigger View Post
    all that stuff you mentioned will build lean muscle?
    No.

diet is 70% on building muscle,so these supps are part of that,with clean food.

The other 15% is training and the other 15% is AAS........

Dilanger is offline New Member
    Hey Goose,

I was wondering if you could give us more info on Raspberry Ketones? I was only able to find one place that sells them. Also theres not much info on what kind of daily dose to take. Could you lmk the dose and how many times a day you take it? Thanks

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilanger View Post
    Hey Goose,

I was wondering if you could give us more info on Raspberry Ketones? I was only able to find one place that sells them. Also theres not much info on what kind of daily dose to take. Could you lmk the dose and how many times a day you take it? Thanks
    Sure buddy,

Raspberry ketones are a chemical compound found in the fruit that are responsible for the fruity smell and flavour. The chemical structure of raspberry ketones is closely related to a number of other extracts that are also used in promoting fat loss. Capsaicin, which is the “hot” part of chilli peppers and synephrine both increase the metabolism, but have side effects such as irritating the stomach, which raspberry ketones do not!!!!

I dose 150mg twice per day,been using it for 4 months and notice its effects,just helps you keep lean,in a safe manner.

Thread Information