Anytime is offline New Member

Prohormones for bridge

I was wondering if prohormones work well as a bridge between aas cycles? If so what woud be a good prohormone for the job? Im just looking for something that will ensure that I keep all my gains, even with a solid PCT I still usually loose 10% to 20% of my gains.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    No, they shut you down as well.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    good intentions, bad idea. pro-hormones arent any different than steroids in regard to HPTA shutdown.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with you guys that prohormones will shut you down but maybe the guy need some sort of OTC that he can use as a bridge between cycles. If anyone knows let us know about it.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    I agree with you guys that prohormones will shut you down but maybe the guy need some sort of OTC that he can use as a bridge between cycles. If anyone knows let us know about it.
    I just found out Mirtazapine (remeron) kills catabolism, which makes it perfect for pct. It will make you tired as hell but may be worth it.

Anytime is offline New Member
    Thanks guys I am always looking for new and better drugs for bridging so please share any other ideas you guys have. I have been using proviron but it just doesnt seem to work all that well

Thread Information