Teegunn is offline Banned
    Anthony - what is the suggested daily dose and how many caps per bottle?? I'm ordering as soon as I know how much I'll need.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    how longs it take to achieve the maximal effect of the supplement

Actually, you'll be alright with one bottle a month, I think. You should start seeing results within the first couple weeks.

Also...we're going with new bottles and caps on all of my products (see attached picture). I think they're much cooler looking the new way...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CyoGenx - Available right Now!-cyogen_small.jpg  

I think I'll order two bottles, as I seem to need more of something to get the same effect at times. But I will start out with the 3 a day dosage I saw you recommend in another thread. I'm still taking Myo at 6 a day. I'll be putting the order in online tonight. Hopefully I have this stuff within a week!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Actually, you'll be alright with one bottle a month, I think. You should start seeing results within the first couple weeks.

Also...we're going with new bottles and caps on all of my products (see attached picture). I think they're much cooler looking the new way...
    Much cooler than the plain white bottles.

Can I jump on this for 4-6 weeks right after a cycle of Epistane to keep my test high/estro low or should I wait a few months?

^ Along with MyoGenX that is

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    anthony do you think cyogenx along with myogenx would be sufficent for PCT after a phera plex/4ad cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by suzuki99
    anthony do you think cyogenx along with myogenx would be sufficent for PCT after a phera plex/4ad cycle?
    I don't really know anything about PheraPlex or 4ad. I would suspect that Myo/Cyo would be suitable PCT for 100% of OTC products, however...and in a pinch, most non-OTC stuff too.

I believe Pheraplex is a progestin, similar to "the clear".

But I could be wrong. In any case, I've seen guys get bad progestin gyno from Phera and Superdrol. Both substances are pretty harsh IMHO. And I wouldn't use Nolva with either as Nolva can possibly increase the chance for progestin related gyno.

It's my strong opinion that these chemicals demand a full blown PCT afterwards. I learned a hard lesson only running one PCT chemical after Superdrol last fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I believe Pheraplex is a progestin, similar to "the clear".

But I could be wrong. In any case, I've seen guys get bad progestin gyno from Phera and Superdrol. Both substances are pretty harsh IMHO. And I wouldn't use Nolva with either as Nolva can possibly increase the chance for progestin related gyno.

It's my strong opinion that these chemicals demand a full blown PCT afterwards. I learned a hard lesson only running one PCT chemical after Superdrol last fall.
    I heard Pat Arnold's new supplement is actually going to be called "Clear Shot" and is an RTD energy drink or something. No lie.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    ok so i ran letro for 4 weeks, got rid of some of my gyno. but not all. and now my left nipple is like super sensative all the time. it sucks

so if i ordered a bottle of this. do you think it would help. im lookin for anything here to try

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    ok so i ran letro for 4 weeks, got rid of some of my gyno. but not all. and now my left nipple is like super sensative all the time. it sucks

so if i ordered a bottle of this. do you think it would help. im lookin for anything here to try
    Try it. But remember...the researchers compared the primary ingredient in CyoGenX to Letrozole ...so..if letro didn't work...I can't say my product will...

Lets be totally honest here...I have bills to pay, so I'd love everyone to be using CyoGenX all the time! But as far as your problem specifically...it's worth a try because other stuff failed, right? But if I were a betting man, I wouldn't say it's going to get rid of 100% of your gyno if letro didn't work.

Sorry.

The really shitty thing is that CyoGenX is mostly going to provide benefits you can't "feel" ...like better lipid profiles, better triglyceride levels, etc...

So...unlike MyoGenX where you get raging hardons, this stuff is more subtle...so ...if you're not getting regular bloodwork, you might not even think it works.

Honestly...I won't be running a cycle without it from now on.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 04-03-2007 at 02:22 PM.

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    How about running cyogenx along with myogenx just to benefit from the fat burning and lower estrogen, would that be a good idea? I have been using liquidex at .5 a day for about a month just to reap the benefits of lower estrogen and a slight test boost. Could I run the cyo to get similar results? Maybe 3 caps of Cyogenx per day?? I am not on cycle nor coming off.

lookingtopumpharder is offline New Member

Myogenx dose

Hey am really keen to try the new product. Just wonedred if there is any benefit in increasing the dose of myogenx - say from 6 a day to 9?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Try it. But remember...the researchers compared the primary ingredient in CyoGenX to Letrozole ...so..if letro didn't work...I can't say my product will...

Lets be totally honest here...I have bills to pay, so I'd love everyone to be using CyoGenX all the time! But as far as your problem specifically...it's worth a try because other stuff failed, right? But if I were a betting man, I wouldn't say it's going to get rid of 100% of your gyno if letro didn't work.

Sorry.

The really shitty thing is that CyoGenX is mostly going to provide benefits you can't "feel" ...like better lipid profiles, better triglyceride levels, etc...

So...unlike MyoGenX where you get raging hardons, this stuff is more subtle...so ...if you're not getting regular bloodwork, you might not even think it works.

Honestly...I won't be running a cycle without it from now on.
    Do you know of anyone that has run cycles taking all the ingredients alone? Or any of the ingredients?

I want to know how effective it is for the average cycler, not an AIDS/Cancer patient taking each herb alone...?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Do you know of anyone that has run cycles taking all the ingredients alone? Or any of the ingredients?

I want to know how effective it is for the average cycler, not an AIDS/Cancer patient taking each herb alone...?
    I have, actually, and I think it's as effective as your typical research chems.

Time will tell how it works for the average cycler, I suppose.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I have, actually, and I think it's as effective as your typical research chems.

Time will tell how it works for the average cycler, I suppose.
    OK thanks. May give this a whirl. We'll see.

EYAYO is offline New Member
    nevamind
    Last edited by EYAYO; 05-03-2007 at 09:27 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Has Cyogenx been permanently discontinued?

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93 View Post
    Has Cyogenx been permanently discontinued?
    thats the way it appears...i cant find it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68ss View Post
    thats the way it appears...i cant find it.
    It looks like I will be finishing off my last bottle in a couple of weeks. Fortunately, I was able to snag one from bb.com before the stock ran out.

Blog Entries
    Damn, why did they discontinued it?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i think A.R. is havin legal issues

Blog Entries
    Damn, I forgot...I have been out of the loop for the last couple of months

I need to get my libido back up, I just got off of my cycle a few weeks ago and yes I am doing PCT

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Damn, I forgot...I have been out of the loop for the last couple of months

I need to get my libido back up, I just got off of my cycle a few weeks ago and yes I am doing PCT
    Same here Bro... Apparently Ive missed some exciting stuff around here the past few months...

Im in the same boat as you, Give Primal Male from MAN a try for libido

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Same here Bro... Apparently Ive missed some exciting stuff around here the past few months...

Im in the same boat as you, Give Primal Male from MAN a try for libido
    Thanks I will try it out

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I think its hilarious how A Rob's post count is 666

Blog Entries
    I also noticed that...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Idk if the Admins did that or not

It would be creepy if it actually ended that way lol