xtreme tren and omnevol

So ill be running the above for 4 weeks, should i run a short pct of nolvadex after this, i know its only a pro hormone but it seems many people are doing this....

also, what is a good liver cleanser since the omnevol has three methyl based compounds...for the cheapest price ofcourse...and is this to be ran during the cycle or after?

liver longer or live52. And run one or the other... not both. save the trenxtreme for another cycle and thank me later.

Omnevol alone will do you good bro i gained 20lbs off it and kept 8 on a shitty diet. can we get some stats?

ya im 5 -9 194, i was 208 but stopped taking creatin and dropped all that weight....body fat is around 15 percent or so......im 21 been lifting hard for about 10 months befor that it was off an on for about 5 years with no more than two months off....so you suggest taking the omnevol only and not the extreme tren ? which is less potent, cuz id rather take that first then take the other one later, you know? I can diet clean when i want to, so im going to have a month free here after fourth of july so im going to hit it hard and get er done

bump

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Absolutely run a PCT. You will be shut down. I would run the liver longer or liv 52 on cycle and NOW makes a good product called liver detoxifier and regenerator maybe look into that as part of your PCT as well.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like the Xtreme Tren would be less potent if there is 3 products in the OmneVol

well the omnevol comes with a liver detoxifier, will i still need one after?....i have nolva, how long do you suggest i do it? like three weeks, four weeks? what doses per week? it can't be the same as coming off a aas cycle, right?

bump

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the Nolva 30/20/20/10 split and run liver suppoert through PCT if not a little longer.

sounds good, others agree with this? any disagree?

bump

once again bump

Thread Information