MFT81 is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb MFT81's Epi/Hema Log.

Ive currently started using Epistane and Hemadrol. With this log I want to keep track of my gains online and let others with questions or comments also be apart. Hope you enjoy.

Stats:
    Ht: 6'0"
    Wt: 192
    BF%:12.59
    Waist: 33.5"
    Training Exp: 6 years
    Cycle Exp: 4 week Epistane at 30m/ed 1 year ago.

Cycle Info:
    (Epi/Hema, ed)
    Wk1: 40mg/50mg
    Wk2: 40mg/50mg
    Wk3: 40mg/75mg
    Wk4: 40mg/75mg
    Wk5: 40mg/75mg
    Wk6: 40mg/75mg

PCT/Support sups

PCT: Nolvadex and My own combo of supps to increase test

Support: AI Cycle Support and Taurine

Week 1. June 24th-July1st.

Not much to report, up about 2lbs but mostly from increase of carbs/food over last week.

Feeling very lethargic almost everyday, Ive even been yawning durning workouts. First couple of workouts were great, felt very stong, mostly due to placebo but that still counts in my book.

Yesterday was really good. I did shoulders/Tris/Core and Feeling good decided to wear a cutoff t-shirt, normally I wear baggy shirts-pants. I had one guy ask me about doing Personal Training as he is going to play baseball for a div 1 school, Another young guy ask about chest training advice, and this Hot Ass colombian chick with huge fake tits look at me as she passed by and says "wow" so my ego was deff. stoked.....

I should mention that my goals with this cycle is to do a clean bulk. I want to try to maintain my bf% of 12% and gain size.
    Last edited by MFT81; 07-02-2008 at 03:04 PM.

Ive also noticed that im hungry all the time. I even wake up and eat a small meal cause of hunger pains.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Is it this stuff?

Hemadrol is categorized as a unique "Pro Anabolic ”. As this compound is legal, it may be the strongest, most effective compound to date (That’s still legal anyway!). Hemadrol increases testosterone baseline blood levels, while inducing muscle hypertrophy and promoting astonishing strength gains; and can not aromatize as the structure will not allow it. While yielding these amazing strength and muscle gains, Hemadrol also promotes body fat reduction, aerobic energy and sexual vigor.

Epistane is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epistane promotes increases in strength and lean body mass. All effects combined make Epistane a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body’s natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with “wet” compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of “wet” compound cycling. If you are looking for a very "dry" pro-anabolic compound that helps you lean out and harden up without unwanted fluid buildup then try Epistane.

Yes, Epistane and Hemadrol.

Although the Hemadrol should say 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol,
    The new "hemadrol" and all other Halodrol knockoffs have some other ingredient listed which I think is something all natural.

As of like June 20th this is a banned substance, I think if you tried to order it they would take your money and tell you its "back-ordered" then they would just give you store credit.

Same thing with all Epistane Products.
    Last edited by MFT81; 07-03-2008 at 10:46 AM.

July 4th-8th

Went to familys over holiday and ate my ass off. My mom is the best, she cooked for me and my gf and also went grocery shoping.

Got in one day of training. I did upper chest, shoulders, and tris. My Strength gains are deff. up. My last set of Incline Barbell is usally about 175 for 4 reps and I did 175 for 6-8 for last two sets.

Got back home and gained 7lbs in 4 days but all from food, My weight now is hovering around 202 so im up about 5-6 lbs.

July 9th

Calves, Hams, Quads.

Strenght is about the same. But I recover a lot quicker in between sets. Felt solid during each lift. I did tweak my back over the last weekend so I played it safe with hack squats instead of reg squats. So by then we will deff know how much im up in poundage.

Deff looking alot fuller overall and have got a few comments from gf/co-workers.

Thread Information