Thread: Furazarol?????

lil hulk is offline Associate Member

Furazarol?????

I just got done reading the other post about furazadrol...and i am currently in the middle of my second week and taking 100mg a day...now that i have read this post and the post on bulknutrion.com...that now i want to start off in my 3rd week through my sixth week doin 250mg a day...im 215 13BF..is this a good way to do it or not....and yes im doin Post cycle also after the 6 weeks is up and im on a cutting diet ....any info with those stats would be appreciated.

Rock-Solid is offline Banned
    Is this a steroid ur talkin bout here or what?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil hulk View Post
    I just got done reading the other post about furazadrol...and i am currently in the middle of my second week and taking 100mg a day...now that i have read this post and the post on bulknutrion.com...that now i want to start off in my 3rd week through my sixth week doin 250mg a day...im 215 13BF..is this a good way to do it or not....and yes im doin Post cycle also after the 6 weeks is up and im on a cutting diet ....any info with those stats would be appreciated.
    Is this your first run with steriods /hormones?

If so, make aure your doing the diet/training and support supplements as well as your pct and you will be well rewarded.

I really like Furazadrol, I think it gets a bad rap because its on the "weak" side and gets costly, but with the right dose its great.

Im anywhere between 185 and 195 at 5'10" and I wouldnt even think of starting furazadrol at less then 200mg a day split into doses, good luck.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    is.furazabol.just.the.prohormone.version.of.winny? ???

lil hulk is offline Associate Member
    Well im a personal trainer so i know about dieting and lifting cardio all of that...i just wanted to know what people thought about it...i started the recomended dose a week ago and im on my second week of it...after doin some research i orderd 2 more bottles last night so next week im poppin 250mg a day ...

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil hulk View Post
    Well im a personal trainer so i know about dieting and lifting cardio all of that...i just wanted to know what people thought about it...i started the recomended dose a week ago and im on my second week of it...after doin some research i orderd 2 more bottles last night so next week im poppin 250mg a day ...
    What are your stats? Two years of training experience and your already personal trainer yourself?

Im sure you know how to train, I was just wondering if you have previous cycle experience because I would prob recomend slightly higher dose if you have cycled B4...

Good luck, let us know how you like the Furazadrol

Thread Information