watevrittakes16 is offline New Member

Exclamation mass tabs cycle and pct

im 5'8'' 160 pounds and play college football. Ive been training since i was a freshman in high school and have had great success gaining mass with dieting and supplementation. however my season has begun and ive been losing weight and strength ever since the preseason. im looking to do a cycle of mass tabs (1 30mg tab a day for 30 days) during the season so that i may still continue to get stronger and would like to know how to cycle mass tabs properly. based on some research i plan on taking milk thistle for 10 days prior and throughout the cycle for liver support. i also plan on stacking the mass tabs with an antiestrogen like 6-oxo to prevent any side effects like gyno which a friend of mine had during his use of mass tabs. Please let me know if this is a good start and what my pct should look like

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    What position to you play?? What division level as well.
    I would think your diet is rather lacking if your losing weight. You'll need a SERM for PCT. Pick either nolva, clomid, or torm.

No drug test I assume. Not to familiar with the mass tab compound but I think even 6-oxo would cause you to fail a test just to make you aware.

Thread Information