fcz
    fcz is offline New Member

little advice please

hi all. new on here so please go easy on me.

been hitting the weights pretty hard since jan this year and everything goin pretty well. my diets good and i use creatine, whey and a gainer.

a mate of mine has just headed off to vegas for a month but before he went he give me a 60 cap tub of md2 by juggernaut. i didn't get a chance to speak to him about it as he was in a rush.

anyway, i've never taken anything like this before and just want to make sure if i do it, i do it right.

i've searched online but can't find much info on md2. anyone on here know anything about it or have used it? i'm not even sure what sort of results to expect from it or if there'l be any sides?

basically i'm just looking for some advice on the best way to take it. and do i need to take anything along with it and when the cycle finishes.

i'm 32, 6 foot 4 and 210 pounds. not sure what my bf is. not where i'd like it to be but i'm not fat or chubby, if anything i look skinny from a distance.

i've not really thought about taking anything before and have been more than happy to do it naturally but as this lad has given me this tub for free, i may as well munch it!

many thanks.

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    what is it?

fcz
    Quote Originally Posted by Researcher View Post
    what is it?
    think its a pro hormone. says it contains 17 - a - delta -2 matrix.

whatever that means?

stang is offline Associate Member
    never herd of it better check it out first i would not take anything till i knew what it was

stpete is offline Banned
    Some sort of pro hormone i assume. I wouldn't get in the habit of taking things that a friend gives you unless you know what it is. Keep searching, you should be able to find out about it.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Here is an old thread talking a little about it:

Juggernaut MD2

Found this on another site:

MD2 is the latest innovation form Juggernaut Nutrition. Designed for the serious bodybuilder, MD2 elicits exaggerated gains in fat free muscle mass, increase libido, and shows very little ability to convert to estrogen. MD2, when used with a sound diet and exercise program will take your physique to a level you did not think possible...fast.**

Product highlights include:

12 times more anabolic than methyltestosterone

Decreases recovery time and muscle soreness

Inhibits cortisol

Decreases fat stores

THIS PRODUCT IS AN EXACT CLONE OF THIS.(Anabolic Xtreme ErgoMax LMG)

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 60

Amount per Serving % Daily Value*

17-a-delta-2 matrix 10mg***

*Percent Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    ***daily values not established.

**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.

Directions

As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 caps daily for no more than four weeks without at least four weeks off before resuming usage.

Warnings:

This product is intended for use by healthy males age 21 or over only. Do not use with prescription drugs or if you are being treated or could develop any physical condition. Always consult your doctor before beginning any diet or supplement regimen. Discontinue if any adverse reactions occur.

You may have better luck searching for Ergomax, being it is a clone, effects will be the same.

fcz
    Quote Originally Posted by CMonkey View Post
    Here is an old thread talking a little about it:

Juggernaut MD2

Found this on another site:

MD2 is the latest innovation form Juggernaut Nutrition. Designed for the serious bodybuilder, MD2 elicits exaggerated gains in fat free muscle mass, increase libido, and shows very little ability to convert to estrogen. MD2, when used with a sound diet and exercise program will take your physique to a level you did not think possible...fast.**

Product highlights include:

12 times more anabolic than methyltestosterone

Decreases recovery time and muscle soreness

Inhibits cortisol

Decreases fat stores

THIS PRODUCT IS AN EXACT CLONE OF THIS.(Anabolic Xtreme ErgoMax LMG)

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 60

Amount per Serving % Daily Value*

17-a-delta-2 matrix 10mg***

*Percent Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    ***daily values not established.

**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.

Directions

As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 caps daily for no more than four weeks without at least four weeks off before resuming usage.

Warnings:

This product is intended for use by healthy males age 21 or over only. Do not use with prescription drugs or if you are being treated or could develop any physical condition. Always consult your doctor before beginning any diet or supplement regimen. Discontinue if any adverse reactions occur.

You may have better luck searching for Ergomax, being it is a clone, effects will be the same.
    thanks mate.

Thread Information