beernutz09 is offline New Member

Best beginner sups

I have lifted before but like I posted in the workout forum I have lifted for awhile. I currently and in the past just took pre work out currently using vapor and protein. I am not ready for gear nor do I know if I want to use gear. I am not looking for a magic pill I just want to know if there is anything I can take that will help more than others? Diet is on track so no worries there. I guess what I am asking is what else other than diet, protein, rest and workout can assist me more? I am 6'3'' 175 26 years old I am in shape but want to get some more muscle mass and tone up a bit. Any advice would be great.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    honestly i would make sure your diet is on spot. thats gonna be your number one problem along with your training. for supps i think with out wasting money on crap i wuold get creatine mono, and try fish oil allong with a good multi vitamine. i wouldnt wanna see yu waste money on crap supps you know. other than that FOOD IS KING

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    I would say BCAA's, andcreatine

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    But u are 6.3 that's quite tall with a low weight I think u need to eat more

Ya started to eat more couple weeks ago. I used to be a chubby 250 years ago and started running no lifting or anything. Just kept with the diet until I decided now that I have lost the crappy weight I wanna put some size on and tone up now. Hopefully I can stay as focused and strong as I did for the past couple years losing weight. What are some good BCAA and creatine? I live in small town in Montana so GNC is the only store I can get that stuff from.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Whey protein, multi vitamin. Spend the rest of your money on a good diet. The supplement world is so fake it's not even funny. After you find yourself sticking to the diet, not missing meals ect then maybe try a creatine mono, not the matrix $50+ bullshit, just plain cheap creatine mono.

Looking back, i'm pretty pissed off at all the money I've spent on BS sups.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No2 is good for some extra kick.

You guys are awesome I know its all on me to do this and no one else and no magic pill. But since signing up for this site you get a crap load of helpfull people and a wealth of knowledge. Now I just need to channel that into my life and do the work!

icecreampaitjob is offline New Member
    There's so many products in this website that can help and at a very cheap price.
    discountsupplements.com

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icecreampaitjob View Post
    There's so many products in this website that can help and at a very cheap price.
    discountsupplements.com
    Supplementwarehouse.com is cheaper.

Thread Information