Dymatize Xpand - Feel like crap

Hi i just received my order of Dymatize XPAND today - tropical punch - tastes yummy thats for sure but took it half an hour before workout like it says to do and about 20 minutes into workout yes i got massive pumps - my muscles looked huge - but then i couldnt life newhere near as much as i normally do - i was doin biceps/triceps if its of ne info to u but i lost nearly 10 lbs on my curls once the pump kicked in?? not normal yer? ne insight neone?

?? it is 24 hours later and my whole right arm is aching! like a constant pump! neone else experience this?

greedybody is offline New Member

yeah

Its pretty normal, probably due to the intense vasodialation that your body is not used to. I prefer the energized expand before a workout and the caffeine free after the workout. That way I get the best pumps possible to build muscle faster.

Harv is offline New Member
    I never use full servings of Xpand on arm days (half servings) and none on legs days. But a full serving is great on chest and shoulder days. I've never had those problems with the ache the day after. I'm trying to new Xpand 2x right now and that's really smooth, not too much pump, but you look really pumped in the mirror. It also makes me feel less bloated and seems to actually increase my endurance a lot. Watermelon is my favorite flavor, it actually takes like watermelon.

Thread Information