Thread: Tribulus

McFly is offline Associate Member

Tribulus

Hey guys im thinking of buying some tribulus.. just wondering which products you guys reccomend for this supplements?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    im not sure to much mate but im told by a natural body builder mate to go with wild bull as its cheap and works just aswell as the more espensive brands

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    go with Universal Tribulus Pro. It's got 50% more sapponins than most tribulus brands. (Which most brands have 20%, and this brand has 40% lol, confused?). Its one of the best tribulus products..

bnjf is offline Junior Member
    I saw an ad for a new product called t-bol by thermolife. It supposed to have a new successor to tribulus terrestris called tribulus Alatus which they claim is richer in steroidal saponins and is researched to be much more potent than terrestris. There are five other herbal products in this as well. I did a search and found a log from a guy who had his T tested before and after. His test was low normal and after 40 days the lab results came back high normal. It said he gained some wieght although I forgot how much. I'll be trying this product real soon.Let you know if it works out for me

t_c_1 is offline New Member
    I just took 2 boxes of tribosten by thermolife for my PCT...quite happy with results...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i am cheap and buy Natures best tribulus which is like 8bucks for 500mg caps. Have used the more expensive ones and didnt feel any different.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bnjf View Post
    I saw an ad for a new product called t-bol by thermolife. It supposed to have a new successor to tribulus terrestris called tribulus Alatus which they claim is richer in steroidal saponins and is researched to be much more potent than terrestris. There are five other herbal products in this as well. I did a search and found a log from a guy who had his T tested before and after. His test was low normal and after 40 days the lab results came back high normal. It said he gained some wieght although I forgot how much. I'll be trying this product real soon.Let you know if it works out for me
    yes he did his testing independently through his endo. but we are actually sponsoring 15 or so logs for guys between 21-50+ and having their plasma test and estrogen levels tested both pre and post cycle of Thermolife T-bol. i have been using it @ 9 caps a day and having really good results. good strength increase and gained a few pounds, def a good boost...

most trib. products are made from inferior sources and extracts which gave the impression that trib. products are completely crap. the new trib. alatus has been working really well for people and i've seen a few studies that show it not only raises test, but total blood sugar and cholesterol. i can get a hold of some in-house studies we have, they have a few on pubmed as well. if you have any questions feel free to post but T-bol would def. be a good choice if you want a trib.-type product.
    --------------------------------

Free serum testosterone level in male rats treated with Tribulus alatus extracts.
    El-Tantawy WH, Temraz A, El-Gindi OD.

Drug Bioavailability Center, National Organization For Drug Control and Research, Cairo, Egypt. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: The present study was undertaken to investigate the effect of Tribulus alatus extracts on free serum testosterone in male rats. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Free serum testosterone level was measured in male rats treated with alcoholic extracts of the aerial part without fruits, fruits of Tribulus alatus and their fractions.RESULTS: All tested extracts showed significant increase in the level of free serum testosterone when compared to that of corresponding control, p < 0.05. Statistical comparison of all groups revealed that the maximum level was found in groups treated with chloroformic and ethanolic fractions of fruits extract. CONCLUSION: Tribulus alatus extract appears to possess aphrodisiac activity due to its androgen increasing property.
    -------------------------------
    Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects of alcoholic extract of Tribulus alatus in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats: a comparative study with T. terrestris (Caltrop).
    El-Tantawy WH, Hassanin LA.

Drug Bioavailability Center, National Organization For Drug Control & Research, P O 29 Dokki, Cairo, Egypt. [email protected]

The extracts of both T. alatus and T. terrestris significantly decrease fasting glucose level in diabetic rats. After 4 and 6 hr, T. alatus extract showed significant reduction in glucose level as compared to T. terrestris. After 3 weeks of treatment with T. alatus extract, glucose level was significantly decreased to the normal level. Both the extracts also caused a significant decrease in the levels of glycosylated hemoglobin, total cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL-cholesterol. The percent of reduction in rats treated with T. alatus extract was significantly higher than that of the rats treated with T. terrestris. The results indicate that alcoholic extract of T. alatus possesses hypoglycemic activity in type-1 model of diabetes.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    wal-mart brand, its cheap and u don't need all those scientific names in the ingredient section. i will do the same job. u pay any xtra u pay for advertisement.

McFly is offline Associate Member
    has anyone tried testoroid?

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    wal-mart brand, its cheap and u don't need all those scientific names in the ingredient section. i will do the same job. u pay any xtra u pay for advertisement.
    in this case, its far from it. you pay extra to ensure that you are buying a quality product in the end. my body works hard and treats me good, so i will return that favor and treat it to the best of my ability and knowledge. after you research the tribulus family and trib-based products you will see what i mean. in this case, getting a quality source for your tribulus plant is very important as well as it being standardized for the exact extract you want. ex) protodioscin to stimulate LH/test levels or any other steroidal saponins needed

many companies have run in the mill trib. products that dont contain any of the actives needed to stimulate test levels and see any noticeable gains. in this industry, you typically get what you pay for

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    i take the Ultimate Nutrition Trib when i get off cycle...i like it, works well for me and its cheap

Thread Information