windalor is offline New Member

see if i'm on the right track

brief history is i've started working out about 15 dif times at misc gyms but always lose interest very quickly after a few months. until i read these boards i was gonna say screw it and just take roid to get miracle results but as i read i know that won't work. As far as diet go i work 24/7 and 90% don't even have a microwave to cook anything so my diet is try to eat as healthy as possibe at the drive-thru window lol. i know due to my diet i won't get superior instant results. atm i'm sitting around 5'9...205 lbs..20-21% bf. i'm working on a EOD total body training with 30-45 min pre workout cardio. i'm just trying to get bf down atm then i'm work on building but back on topic with supplements.

i'm thinking of trying animal pak along with whey protien. anyone ever tried their product or even any suggestions for an alternative route...if u can't tell complete nub to this world so any suggestions are appreciated

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...5a1712fe4af6f8
    Last edited by windalor; 11-02-2008 at 10:52 AM.

Animal pak is a multivitamin. With your current goals and intensity it's not necessary, a grocery store brand multi would work just fine.

If you can't eat frequently, and I mean can't even bring a packed lunch that doesn't need a microwave, try to eat less calories and cut out saturated fats. Make low fat low sodium choices. Low bf% comes at the cost of taste and comfort food.

Woooooah old thread, my bad.

Thread Information